Organisation : Backward Classes Welfare Department Karnataka ePASS
Scholarship Name : Scholarship
Last Date : 15.09.2016
Applicable State : Karnataka
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
PMS FAAS / FC Nursing Scholarship :
Fresh & Renewal Registrations for PMS FAAS and FC Nursing Applications
Related / Similar Scholarship :
Karnataka ePass Hostel Applications 2017-18
2016-17 backward classes deserving students studying in colleges, post-metric “in the post-metric scholarship”, “fee exemption”, vidyasiri “to help plan meals and accommodations” for students of Nursing Scholarship,
Last Date to apply: 15.09.2016
A citizen of India, should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
These programs qualified facility to get online apply through.
Update students (2015-16 vidyasiri-meals and accommodation, in line with the plan / fee exemption / Post-Metric Scholarship, Scholarship in Nursing students only) and a newly applying for disadvantaged students eligible projects have been submitted in a single application.
The following original documents are scanned separately, applying to upload. [Each record should be 100 kb JPG Format]
1) caste and income certificates
2) Passing the previous year, the Score board
3) Core banking systems of any nationalized bank, open a savings account in the name of the student. (Name, should be the way of the SSLC table.) Have Passbook Certified copy. Bank account number and IFSC code must be submitted as part of the first page. Enter the account number and IFSC code of student savings. If there is a revision of the entry incorrectly allowed the student.
4) Aadhaar UID of each – each of Aadhaar is available EID
5) Ration card
6) the blind are students “Certificate of Blindness” which must be uploaded. Such students fees in addition to the “Reader charge” (Reader Charge) may also be granted.
Helpline Number 080-44554444
For more information, office hours: Morning: 10.30 pm: 5.30 Contact Phone Number: 9480818013
About Us :
Online Post Matric Scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka which is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students, initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare.
The system links all welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate (SSLC), Colleges and Banks to disburse scholarships
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
Phone 1: 9480818013
Phone 2: 9480820232
Phone 3: (080) 22374837
Email ID: bcdbng[at]kar.nic.in