|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organization : Department of Higher Education Haryana
Facility : Meritorious Incentive Scholarship Scheme
Home Page :http://www.highereduhry.com/HEPage.aspx?data=2714
Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme
The State Government has introduced a scheme on plan side during the financial year 2005-06.
Related / Similar Scholarship :
Haryana Higher Education Post Matric Scholarship
The main objective of the scheme is to encourage excellence in academics and overall development of the students. Under the scheme the male students (general category), students (general category) and both male and students (S.C. category) are given fixed annual scholarship based on their position/performance in Annual University Examination, in both graduate and post graduate classes at college level. The students who stand first in the Merit have been given Rs. 5000/-, Second Rs. 3000/- and Third Rs.2000/-. The scheme is only for Govt. Colleges.
Procedure for Online submission of Scholarship Form :
Candidate should read the instructions and the guidelines given on the portal carefully before filling each column of the application form. He/She should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
Guidelines for Filling Online Scholarship Form. :
1.Check that the following items are with you before filling the Application :
** Scanned copy of your recent Passport Size Photo (*.jpg with Max size of 1 mb).
** Details of 10th, 12th/Diploma Mark Sheets and higher qualifications (if any).
** Details of Bank Account i.e.”Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC Code and Bank Address”.
** Details of Adhar Card.
** Admission Form No of current session(To be collected respective college).
2. Consolidate stipend scheme for the welfare of SC students studing is running only in Govt. Colleges in the State .
3.Fill atleast one from Adhar Card Number or Enrollment ID.
4. Select the appropriateScheme offered from the “Scholarship Scheme” menu.
5. The Application/Registration Form is displayed. Fill each column carefully. Star-marked (*) fields are mandatory.
6. After selecting the “Scholarship Scheme”, Fill all other column carefully.
7. Enter your “Address Details” carefully. No special charcter use any where i.e. “! AT # $ % ^ & * ” The department may use this information to contact you for any further information. The department will not be responsible for mis-delivery of information due to mistake in “Address Details” including Mobile No. filled by the applicant.
8. If your result of qualifying exam is still awaited, check “Result Awaiting” box under “Educational Qualification”.
9. To upload photo, click on “Browse Image” against the photo link and select photo from your computer and then click on “Upload Image” to upload the same.
10. Click on “Submit” button to submit the filled details.
11. Please note that once submited, no further editing will be allowed.
12. Your filed details will be displayed on the next screen.
13. Take a print of this form and submit it in the Concerned College along with supporting documentary proof.
Supporting documents needs to be attached with hard copy :
** Passport Size Photo.
** Certificates of 10th, 12th/Diploma Mark Sheets and higher qualifications (if any)
** Certificates of Income for BC/OBC category students only.
** Certificates of Caste and Residentials proof for all category students.
** Domicile certificate for all category students.