|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organization : Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust ZICT
Scholarship Name : Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust Scholarship 2023
Applicable For : 11th and 12th Science or professional courses Students
Application State : Gujarat
Website : http://zidniilma.com/how-to-apply/
What is Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust Scholarship?
Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust Scholarship 2023 is sponsored by ZICT Gujarat. The student must be a resident of Gujarat state. The applicant must be seeking scholarship for 11th and 12th Science or professional courses after 12th. Online form will be available on website every year around the month of November. The Scholarship amount will depend upon availabilty of funds and number of applications received.
Eligibility for Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for availing scholarship
1) The applicant must be seeking scholarship for 11th and 12th Science or professional courses after 12th.
2) The student must be a resident of Gujarat state and their College or Professional course College must be located in Gujarat itself.
3) The applicant must pass in all the subjects of the previous class or semester at the time of application for scholarship.
4) Presently no scholarships are granted to students from other states or those studying in Foreign Colleges in other countries.
Application Schedule for Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust Scholarship
1) Online form will be available on website every year around the month of November. Details about availability of online forms and eligibility will be available on our website, our Facebook page and other Social Media handles.
2) The last date to apply for scholarship will be displayed on the website. The tentative last date will be in November every year.
Amount of Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust Scholarship
The Scholarship amount will depend upon availabilty of funds and number of applications received. The scholarship amount will be deposited in student’s bank account declared in application form.
Do all professional courses after 12th can avail scholarship benefit?
The disbursement of scholarship among the professional courses are decided by the Trustees of the trust which depends upon current demand of that professional course and the availability of funds.
How to Apply for Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust Scholarship?
Procedure to apply for scholarship
** Visit www.zidniilma.com
** Click on “How to apply”
** Fill up the details in the online form available, upload the required documents.
** Submit form online, one printed copy of the complete form with xerox copy of all required documents should be couriered to the address as below
Send Hardcopy of form to
Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust
C/O Dudhwala Traders,
Nagarwada Char Rasta,
Required Documents of Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust Scholarship
The required documents to be uploaded at time of application in the online scholarship form are as below
** Last exam mark sheet.
** Copy of cancelled cheque
** Fee structure of the school or college.
When scholarship disbursement will start?
The scholarship disbursement will be done in January of the following year of filling the form.
Can we apply scholarship offline?
No only online scholarship form filling can be done. No offline forms will be entertained.
About Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust
Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust, a voluntary education NGO, was established in September, 2006, ZICT formulated and started implementing a scheme to extend financial support primarily to brilliant students of economically weaker families in Gujarat who secure admissions on merit in aforesaid professional courses in different colleges of Gujarat.
ZICT was formed with just 13 members & with mere contribution of 13000, But than people joined & we grew, and are able to provide scholarship aid and sustain our evolvement.