|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : JnanaBhumi Government of Andhra Pradesh
Fellowship Name : Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023-24
Applicable For : PG/Ph.D/MBBS Student
Applicable State : Andhra Pradesh
Application Last Date : 30th December 2023
Website : https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
What is Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme?
Government of Andhra Pradesh is implementing Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme for providing financial assistance to eligible students belonging to SC/ST/BC/Minority/ EBC including Kapu students to pursue PG/Ph.D/MBBS courses in the academic year 2023-24, in any of the 21 broad category of subjects in top 50 Institutions/ Universities as per latest QS and Time Higher Education world rankings 2023. Last Date of Registration is 30th December 2023.
Related / Similar Scholarship : Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Scheme 2023 JCSP
Who are Eligible for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme?
1. Candidates should be native of A.P.
2. Maximum age should not exceed 35 years as on date of publication of notification.
3. Family income shall not exceed Rs.8.00 lakhs per annum.
4. Only one candidate per family eligible.
5. The candidate who availed financial assistance under similar schemes from State or Govt of India is not eligible under the scheme.
Qualifications of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
a. For Post Graduate courses: 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences /Agriculture Sciences / Medicine & Nursing /Social Sciences/Humanities.
b. For Ph.D. course: 60% marks or equivalent grade in P.G course in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine / Social Sciences/ Humanities.
c. For MBBS courses: 60% marks in Intermediate or equivalent course.
How to Apply for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme?
The following documents required for filing of applications.
1. Caste Certificate from concerned Village/Ward Secretariat.
2. Income certificate from concerned Village/Ward Secretariat and it should be physically certified by the concerned District Collector.
3. Ration card of the family of the student, if available
4. SSC certificate/Date of birth certificate (for the purpose of determining the eligible age prescribed for the scheme)
5. Aadhar Card.
6. Nativity certificate from the MeeSeva/Revenue Department.
7. Qualifying Intermediate/Degree/PG certificate for admission to MBBS/PG course/Ph.D course respectively.
8. Mark sheet of qualifying examination (for proof of acquiring minimum prescribed marks)
9. TOEFL/IELTS/GRE/GMAT score sheet
10. Unconditional offer letter from foreign university.
11. NEET score card, in case of admission into MBBS course
12. Copy of the latest Tax Returns of family members, wherever applicable
13. Nationalised Bank Account details of student
14. Latest pass port size photo.
15. Scanned signature
16. Self-certification from the student that no other member of his family availed financial assistance under similar scheme from the state or central government and he/she also has not availed similar scheme from the state/central government previously.
What is Last Date of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme?
Last Date of Registration is 30.12.2023