|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : The Federal Bank Ltd
Scholarship Name : Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
Applicable For : Class 12th Students
Applicable State/UT : Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab & Tamil Nadu
Last Date : 17th December 2023
Website : https://www.federalbank.co.in/
What is Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship?
Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 is sponsored by Federal Bank. The scholarship is instituted in memory of our Founder, Late Shri K P Hormis. Students from the Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab & Tamil Nadu states are eligible to apply for scholarships. Annual family Income for applying the scholarship should be less than ₹ 3 Lakh. Last Date of Scholarship is 17th December 2023.
Related / Similar Scholarship : DOM Karnataka National Overseas Scholarship for Minorities 2023-24
Eligibility of Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship
Scholarships are offered for the following courses:
** B Sc. Nursing
** Agriculture (B.Sc.) including BSc (Hons) Cooperation & Banking conducted by Agriculture Universities.
Students from the following identified states are eligible to apply for scholarships.
** Tamil Nadu
(Students are requested to submit a copy of Nativity Certificate)
Students applying for the scholarship should have secured admission for first year under merit in Government/ Aided/ Government Recognised Self-financing/ Autonomous colleges during the Academic year 2023-24.
Annual family Income for applying the scholarship should be less than ₹ 3 Lakh and an Income Certificate issued by Govt authorities to substantiate the same is required.
Scholarship Details :
1. One seat in each discipline is reserved for physically challenged students, which shall be duly evidenced by a certificate (showing at least 40 percent disability) issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of DMO or an approved Medical Officer of the Bank. If applications are not received under physically challenged category, it will be utilized under general category.
2. Selected students will be reimbursed 100% of tuition fees and other educational expenses paid as per the fee structure of the college upon submission of receipts, subject to a maximum of ₹ 1 Lakh per year. Students are eligible for one Personal Computer (PC)/ Laptop (maximum ₹ 40,000/-will be reimbursed) during their course of study (within the overall eligibility of ₹.1.00 Lakh per year).
Scholarship for the Wards of Martyred Armed Forces Personnel
1. Annual Income criteria is NOT applicable to the wards of Martyred Armed Forces Personnel.
2. Evidence showing the Martyrdom must be submitted.
3. All other conditions are as applicable to general category.
Scholarship for Speech/Vision/Hearing impaired students
1. Students of this category who are pursuing for all Degree/Under Graduation courses or above listed professional courses can apply for the scholarship.
2. Speech/Hearing/Vision impairment shall be evidenced by a certificate (showing at least 40 percent disability) issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of DMO or an approved Medical Officer of the Bank.
3. All other conditions are as applicable to general category
How to Apply for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship?
1. Students can apply for the Scholarship through the Scholarship Portal https://scholarships.federalbank.co.in:6443/fedschlrshipportal/.
The above link is made available in CSR pages of the Bank’s website.
2. Students are required to upload the following documents while applying:
a. Photo of the student
b. Admission Letter/Admission Memo
c. Course fee structure.
d. Mark sheets of Qualifying Examination*
e. Instructions from the University for converting the CGPA/Grade into percentage (Mandatory for MBA Applicants)
f. Family income certificate issued by government authorities.
g. Nativity certificate.
h. ID proof & Address proof of Student and Parent.
i. Medical Certificate (applicable for physically challenged students & speech/hearing/vision impaired students).
j. In the case of dependant wards of Martyred Armed Forces Personnel who lost their life while serving the Nation, evidence showing the same needs to be submitted.
3. Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview at Zonal Offices/ Designated Offices for verification of documents and confirming the eligibility of the candidates for the scholarship.
4. Based on the input received from the ZOs, the CSR Department will review and prepare the final list of eligible candidates which will be published on our website and intimation will be sent via email to the selected students.
What is the Last Date of Scholarship?
Last date of submission of online application is 17.12.2023.
Detailed Scholarship Notification Download here : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/pdf2023/60175-FB.pdf