|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : NHPC Limited
Scholarship Name : NHPC Sports Scholarship For Sports Persons
Applicable For : Class 12th Students
Last Date : 19th December 2022
Website : http://www.nhpcindia.com
What Is NHPC Sports Scholarship?
NHPC Limited is inviting application from eligible applicants for scholarship under NHPC Sports Scholarship scheme for upcoming sports persons for 16 games – Football, Kabaddi, Hockey, Boxing, Archery, Athletics, Shooting, Cricket, Swimming, Wrestling, Volleyball, Bridge, Table Tennis, Chess, Badminton and Para sports. The last date of receiving filled in application forms at the specified address is 19th December 2022.
Related / Similar Scholarship : AIA Scholarship Programme For B.E/B.Tech (2022-23)
Eligibility Criteria For NHPC Sports Scholarship
NHPC Sports Scholarship For Sports Persons Eligibility Criteria :
** Scholarship will be given to upcoming junior players in the age group of 14-19 years (as on 01.12.2022).
** Players born on or after 01.12.2003 and on or before 01.12.2008 are eligible for such scholarship.
** For Para Sports, the age for applying for scholarship will be between 14-24 years (as on 01.12.2022).
** Players born on or after 01.12.1998 and on or before 01.12.2008 are eligible for scholarship in Para sports category.
Game Elite Scholar Scholar
** Team Game Representing Country at junior or senior level Representing State team at junior or senior level
** Individual game National ranking between 1-5 in juniors or sub juniors or semifinalist/finalist in national championship National ranking between 6-15 in juniors or sub juniors or semifinalist/finalist in national championship
** Para Sports (Individual Sports) Must possess licence issued by Paralympic Committee of India (PCI). National Ranking between 1-5 by PCI. Must possess licence issued by Paralympic Committee of India (PCI). National Ranking between 6-15 by PCI.
How To Apply For NHPC Sports Scholarship?
To Apply For NHPC Sports Scholarship For Sports Persons, Follow the below Steps
1. Duly filled in application form signed by applicant and recommended by Head/Principal of Institution/School where the applicant is studying/ Secretary of the State Federation/ National Federation of the concerned sport with signature, name, designation and seal.
2. Self-attested photocopy of proof of date of birth as per point 5 of application form.
3. Photocopies of certificate / result /documents etc. duly attested by a gazetted officer for details mentioned against points 9.1 to 9.4 of the application form.
4. In case the applicant belongs to SC/ST/OBC category he /she has to send a copy his/her caste certificate duly attested by a gazetted officer as per point 7(a) of the application form.
5. If an applicant is son/daughter of NHPC employee, the applicant has to submit a copy his/her parent’s identity card whose details are mentioned at point 7(b) of the application form.
6. Annexure-I duly signed by applicant and parent/ guardian with date.
7. Annexure-II duly signed by parent/guardian of applicant and attested by a gazetted officer with signature, name, designation and seal.
8. The duly completed & signed application form together with requisite enclosures should be sent at the following address so as to reach latest by 19th December 2022. Applications received after above date will not be considered.
Manager (PR)/Corporate Sports Coordinator
Corporate Communication Department, NHPC Limited,
Sector-33, Faridabad, Haryana -121003
Application Form : https://scholarships.net.in/uploads/pdf2022/57725-1.pdf
Conditions & Award NHPC Sports Scholarship
** The player selected under NHPC Sports scholarship will not be entitled to draw any other scholarship / financial aid / stipend from any other source whatsoever for sporting activity nor he/she should be given double benefits for two sports.
** However, the same can be relaxed in specific circumstances with the approval of CMD, NHPC.
What Is The Last Date Of NHPC Sports Scholarship?
The Last Date of NHPC Sports Scholarship for sports persons is 19th December 2022.