|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Scholarship Name : IndianOil Sports Scholarship
Applicable For : Sports Students
Last Date : 30.06.2022
Website : https://iocl.com/pages/Sports-Scholarship-2022#
- 1 What is IndianOil Sports Scholarship?
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For IndianOil Sports Scholarship
- 3 How To Apply For IndianOil Sports Scholarship?
- 4 Applications For IndianOil Sports Scholarship
- 5 Eligibility Games Of IndianOil Sports Scholarship
- 6 Performance Of IndianOil Sports Scholarship
- 7 Renewal Criteria Of IndianOil Sports Scholarship
- 8 What is the Last Date of IndianOil Sports Scholarship?
What is IndianOil Sports Scholarship?
The Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has proudly announces the IndianOil Sports Scholarship for Indian Sports Students .The eligibility criteria of IndianOil Sports Scholarship is the sport students must be in the age of 13-19 Years The applicant should be above the age of 13 years. & below the age of 19 years and it is madatory.The application starting date is 1st June and the submission of application last date is 30th June 2022.
Eligibility Criteria For IndianOil Sports Scholarship
IndianOil Sports Scholarship applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
Age Criteria : 13-19 Years The applicant should be above the age of 13 yrs. & below the age of 19 yrs as on 01.06.2022.
Application Date – 1st June to 30th June 2022.
How To Apply For IndianOil Sports Scholarship?
To Apply For IndianOil Sports Scholarship, Follow the below step
Step 1: Go to the above link
Step 2: Click on the “Scholarship Guidelines 2022 (pdf)”
Step 3: Read about IndianOil Sports Scholarship in 4th page click on “Click here for Applying Online”
Step 4: In disclaimer agree with condition and click “Next” button
Step 5: In “IOCL ACERS Sports Scholarship Programme” fill it with your details
Step 6: And click next button to proceed further
Applications For IndianOil Sports Scholarship
Applications needed for IndianOil Sports Scholarship :
** The sportsperson should submit the application online necessarily in the formats given on the website with all columns duly filled along with uploading the passport size photograph, Age Proof Certificate and Performance Certificate as stipulated above.
** Once submitted online, the candidate cannot make any changes in the submitted application.
** The website will close on 30.06.2022 at 17.15 hrs and no uploading can be made after that.
** No applications will be entertained by Post and e-mail.
** The acknowledgement of the On-line Application Form and Final list of selected candidates will be conveyed by e-mail and SMS on the registered mobile of the candidate.
Candidates are requested to attach :
1. Age Proof Certificate – any one of matriculation certificate having Birth Date, school leaving certificate, birth certificate issued by Municipality/Gram Panchayat, Passport or Aadhar Card.
2. Performance Certificate – Three Certificates of the highest Performance achieved may be attached – At least one Certificate is mandatory.
Eligibility Games Of IndianOil Sports Scholarship
A) Game Wise IndianOil Sports Scholarship :
The scholarship will be given in two categories i.e., ‘Elite Scholar’ and ‘Scholar’ to budding youngsters in sports arena for the following games:
S.No. Game Category Scholarship Number
1. Cricket Team game 13 12
2. Hockey Team game 12 13
3. Basketball Team game 5 5
4. Volleyball Team game 5 5
5. Football Team game 5 5
6. Kabaddi Team game 5 5
7. Tennis Individual game 5 5
8. Billiards &
Snooker Individual game 3 2
9. Golf Individual game 2 3
10. Carrom Individual game 5 5
11. Badminton Individual game 8 7
12. Chess Individual game 5 5
13. Archery Individual game 5 5
14. Boxing Individual game 5 5
15. Gymnastics Individual game 5 5
16. Shooting Individual game 5 5
17. Swimming Individual game 7 8
18. Wrestling Individual game 5 5
19. Table Tennis Individual game 8 7
20. Athletics Individual game 12 13
Total 125 125
Scholarships will be awarded as per above mentioned Scholarship Numbers. In case there are vacancies after advertisement in either boys /girls category,(Due to non – availability of eligible candidates) same may be filled from other category in the same Game.
Performance Of IndianOil Sports Scholarship
(B)IndianOil Sports Scholarship Performance:
1. In Athletics, only individual events will be considered. Cross Country event will not be considered.
2. In Archery, all the categories like Recurve, Compound and Indian Round will be considered for selection.
3. In Swimming, only individual events will be considered and categories such as Free Style, Back Stroke, Brest Stroke and Butter Fly will be considered.
4. Events under Artistic Gymnastics will be considered.
5. In Kabaddi, Beach Kabaddi will not be considered.
6. In Volley Ball, Beach Volley Ball will not be considered.
7. In Football, Futsul / 7 a side Football participation will not be considered.
8. In Hockey, 5 a side Tournament will not be considered.
9. In Chess, only events under the Classical Time Control will be considered.
Renewal Criteria Of IndianOil Sports Scholarship
(C) Renewal Criteria and Duration of the IndianOil Sports Scholarship :
** The duration of the Scholarship shall be for a period of 3 years.
** After the completion of the 1st year of the sports scholarship, the performance of the player shall be reviewed based on the performance as per above criteria in the 1st year and the sports scholarship will be renewed for the 2nd year.
** The renewal for the 3rd year will be based on the performance as per above criteria in the 2nd year of sports scholarship.
** If a player does not fulfil the criteria at the end of first or second year, his scholarship will be discontinued.
Conditions For Award Of IndianOil Sports Scholarship
** If the application is not submitted in line with Terms and Conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
** The sports scholarship player will not be entitled to draw any other scholarship / financial aid / stipend from any other source whatsoever for sporting activity.
** There is no obligation on the part of IOC to give employment to the Indian Oil Sports Scholars.
** Age Proof / Performance Certificates of shortlisted players shall be verified with originals at IOC’s designated offices on dates that will be informed to the shortlisted players subsequently.
** The players will be required to visit IOC’s designated offices at their own expenses.
What is the Last Date of IndianOil Sports Scholarship?
The Last Date of IndianOil Sports Scholarship is 30th June 2022