|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Leap Scholarship
Scholarship Name : Leap Scholarship 2022
Applicable For : Graduate Students
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Last Date : 30th June, 2022
Website : https://leapscholar.com/scholarship
What Is Leap Scholarship?
The Leap Scholarship 2022 funding the education of Indian students pursuing graduate study abroad.Leap Scholarship is an initiative by Leap Scholar to encourage and support students who want to pursue higher education abroad. The scholarship provides an opportunity to Indian students to grow both personally and professionally and accelerate their careers in a global environment.The Application deadline for Sept 22 Intake : 30th June, 2022
Related / Similar Scholarship : Born To Shine Scholarships 2022
Eligibility Criteria For the Leap Scholarship
Leap Scholarship Eligibility
1. You must be a citizen of India.
2. You must be > 21 years of age.
3. You must have a minimum IELTS score of 6 (with 5.5 in each band).
4. You must have scored >60% in 12th standard exams.
5. You must have scored >60% (or its equivalent) in undergraduate study.
6. You must be a fresher or have 0-4 years of work experience.
7. You must be applying for the May 2021 intake.
8. You must have an admit from a designated learning institute in the UK, US, Canada,Australia or Ireland.
9. You must have an admit from a full-time program > 8 month duration.
10. You must complete your college admission process and visa application process through Leap Scholar.
11. You must not have received any other scholarship/ grant/bursary for the program for which Leap Scholarship is sought.
Leap Scholarship Scholarship Amount
The maximum amount of Leap Scholarship available for each student is up to US$20,000 or the tuition fees for first year, whichever is lower.
How to apply for the Leap Scholarship?
To apply for Leap Scholarship, Just follow the below steps,
** Apply to the Leap Scholar Program by signing up on the link below
** Submit college applications
** Submit scholarship application online
** Interview with the committee
** Results of the scholarship
Application Link : http://ls.leapscholar.com/schedule
Leap Scholarship Community
Our Leap Scholarship Students
** Students who are awarded the Leap Scholarship get to be part of an exciting and ever-growing network of Indian students abroad.
** The Leap Scholar community is young, passionate and driven. It is a home away from home for all Indian students going overseas.
** It allows you to easily connect with each other, develop friendships, search for accommodation and flatmates, find student-mentors and professionals who can help in finding jobs.
** We highly value the power of student networks and allow student-mentors to grow and shape the community.
** The scholarship provides you life-long connections with fellow Leap Scholars.
Evaluation Criteria Parameters for the Leap Scholarship
Evaluation Criteria Parameters
** LeapScholar takes into account multiple factors and does not simply focus on your academic performance.
** Some of the important criteria are:
** Program of Study, Internships, Extra-curricular activities and interests, Research, Social impact.
What is the last date of Leap Scholarship?
The last date of Leap Scholarship is 30th June, 2022