|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Telangana ePass
Scholarship Name : Post-Matric Scholarships Fresh & Renewal Registration 2021-22
Applicable State : Telangana
Last Date : 31-03-2022
Website : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
What is Telangana ePass Post-Matric Scholarship?
A post matric scholarship is the scholarship which is granted to students by the welfare departments of the Government (Telangana ePass) for enabling eligible students who have passed tenth class (SSC examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies such as intermediate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and post graduate courses, Ph.D etc. Fresh & Renewal Registrations will be closed on 31-03-2022.
Related / Similar Scholarship : Telangana ePASS Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24
Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two lakhs below and BC,EBC,Disabled Welfare students whose parental income is rs. one lakh below.
How To Register For Telangana ePass Post-Matric Chancellorship?
To register For Telangana ePass Post-Matric Scholarship, follow the below steps
Step-1 : Go to the link https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Step-2 : Click on the link Fresh (or) Renewal Registrations Link
Step-3 : Tick the checklist of Mandatory Documents
Step-4 : Click on the link “Apply Now” to apply (or) Renew Post-Matric Scholarship
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2021-22
** Latest Passport size photograph
** Aadhaar Card of the Student
** Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
** Study/Bonafide Certificate for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
** CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
1) S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
2) a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify your Aadhaar Status.( Click here to verify the status of Aadhaar)
3) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
4) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 01-04-2021
5) Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
6) Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
7) Study/Bonafide Certificate for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
8) Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
9) If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
10) 2021-22 PMS Applications Registered in ePASS under ‘FRESH’ will be processed subject to college confirmation by the University registrars concerned and also subject to eligibility of the student.
11) If there is a gap in study by one student, by discontinuation on health grounds or in other reason, the place of residence of the gap period as given by the MRO critically determine whether a local candidate or not.
FAQ On Telangana ePass Post-Matric Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ On Telangana ePass Post-Matric Scholarship
What are the components of a PMS?
A post matric scholarship has two components namely reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) to the college and maintenance fee to the student (MTF).
How much reimbursement will I get?
The reimbursement off tuition will be dependent on the course you pursue. While most of the courses are eligible for 100% of the tuition fee as fixed by the government. Self financed courses are eligible only for a maximum of Rs. 20,000 or the actual fee charged by the college, which ever is less.
Can I secure a scholarship for the previous year?
No the scholarship can be claimed only for the current year. Scholarships for the previous year can not be claimed under any circumstance.
What should i do if i am paid less than the amount charged by the college?
Scholarships are paid base on the fee notified by the government from time to time. In some cases the college fee wrongly specified by the concern authority in such cases you may make a representation to the concerned Head of Department for rectifying the mistake and payment of thee differential amount. For detail of fee structures for various courses please visit the home page of this website and click on fee structure. Please note there are as many as 12000 courses and 1,44,000 fee structures.
Why should I provide my email id and mobile number at the time of registration ?
The email id and mobile number are required to send you automatic commutation of your application status from time to time. Secondly when the scholarship amount sanctioned you will be sent an sms message of the mobile phone. In case you do not have the mobile phone you can furnish of the mobile number of your parents and friends and neighbors. This is an additional facility to be provided to the student and college for ascertaining the transaction status.
Is the scholarship registration available through out the year?
The scholarship registration is open only for a specific period of time by the government. All students and colleges must file their application for registration only during this period of time. once the period is over the facility for registration will no longer be available on the website. No scholarship can be given to the student who has not registered on the epass website
What is the Last Date of Telangana ePass Post-Matric Scholarship?
Telangana ePass Post-Matric Scholarships Fresh & Renewal Registrations and College Registrations are opened for 2021-22 and will be closed on 31-03-2022 (Last date).
For Technical Issues, Please Call to 040-23120311,23120312 between 10.30 A.M. to 5 P.M.