|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : Hamdard National Foundation (India), Hamdard Educational and Cultural Aid (HECA)
Scholarship Name : Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship /Financial Aid 2021-2022
Applicable For : Degree/Diploma/ Professional/ Technical Students
Last Date : 30th November 2021
Website : http://jamiahamdard.edu/UserPanel/DisplayPage.aspx?page=eic&ItemID=eck
What is Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship?
Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship /Financial Aid is provided by Hamdard National Foundation (India) and Hamdard Educational and Cultural Aid (HECA) for Degree/Diploma/ Professional/ Technical Students. Last date to apply for scholarship is 30th November 2021. Applicants must belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General categories
Hamdard National Foundation (India) – (HECA) invites applications for award of Scholarship/Financial assistance for degree/diploma/ professional/ Technical courses for 10+2 with 50% average total marks to eligible students belonging to Minority/SC/ST/OBC/General Categories.
How To Apply For Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship?
The prescribed form of Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship can be downloaded from our website www.jamiahamdard.edu The duly filled application form along with all relevant documents may be enclosed with self attestation and may be sent by post / by hand to the above office address. Any other information if required may be sent on email: email@example.com. Only offline applications will be accepted (By post/by hand)
Download Application Form Here : https://scholarships.net.in/uploads/pdf2021/54438-Form.pdfSponsored Links:
Please attach with this application self-attested copies of the following.
1. Bonafide certificate from the Principal/Head of the department or College
2. Mark Sheets and Degree (10th , 10+2 UG, PG)
3. Family Income Certificate
4. Aadhaar Card/Bank Passbook/Passport
5. Certificate of Sport’s Participation as mentioned.
6. Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
Terms and Conditions
1. Applicants must belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General categories.
2. Must be admitted in any of the professional courses
3. Applicant age should not be above 25 years as on 01/07/2021
4. Must obtain 50% or above marks in the last examination passed.
5. The applicant’s parent’s income must not exceed Rs. 3 lacs per annum from all sources.
6. Good moral character certificate issued by the Head of the Institutions last attended.
7. The candidate should not be availing any other scholarship/free ship / financial assistance etc. from other sources
8. The applicant should not have indulged in any unlawful misconduct or facing criminal charges.
9. The competent authority of HNF (HECA) may grant financial assistance/ scholarship to needy persons in exceptional cases as it may deem fit.
10. The award of Scholarship / financial assistance will be made on the basis of eligibility criteria of the candidate and on the recommendation of a duly constituted committee.
11. The Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
12. Any kind of approach/sources for award of scholarship / financial assistance will not be entertained and will result in the cancellation of the form.
13. The amount of scholarship/ financial assistance will directly be credited in the account of the applicant.
14. Those Students got admission in first year in professional courses in current academic year are eligible for Hakim Abdul Hameed Scholarship for the year 2021-22
What is the Last Date of Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship?
Last date for submitting Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship application form is 30th November 2021.