Organisation : Vidyasaarathi, EdCIL
Scholarship Name : EdCIL Scholarship 2021-22
Applicable For : B.E/B.Tech Students
Application Last Date : 25/07/2021
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/47/383_12.html
Vidyasaarathi EdCIL Scholarship
EdCIL Scholarship Scheme for B.E/B.Tech Students (2021-2022)
Scholarship to be given to students pursuing any B.E /B.Tech graduation course.
1. Qualification criteria : Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12,
2. Course Details :
Course Level : Under Graduate
1) Course Name : B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
2) Course Name : B.Ch.E.-Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BChE)
3) Course Name : B.C.E.-Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BCE)
3. Gender : All Gender
4. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 19/07/2021
** Last Date to Submit Application is 25/07/2021
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the EdCIL Scholarship 2021-22
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘EdCIL Scholarship’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
1. Proof of Address
2. Proof of Identity
3. Bank Passbook
4. 10th,12th and Diploma Marksheet
5. Current Year college fees receipt -Tuition and Non Tuition
6. Applicant Photo
7. Income Certificate
8. Admission Letter/Bonafide certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
Students can receive financial aid upto INR 1,00,000 /-
Terms and Conditions :
Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by EdCIL under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. All the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Dheeraj
Contact Email-ID :
For scheme related queries : support [AT] vidyasaarathi.co.in
For grievance related queries : vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in