Organisation : Human Resources & Development Mission
Scholarship Name : Samadhan-II Scholarship Exam 2021
Applicable For : 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation, any degree or diploma
Applicable State/UT : All India
Last Date : 30.06.2021
Exam Date : 18.07.2021
Website : https://www.medhavionline.org/
MEDHAVI Samadhan-II Scholarship Exam
MEDHAVI national scholarship scheme under Human Resources Development Mission (HRDM) Invites ONLINE APPLICATION for ‘SAMADHAN-II’ scholarship examination – 2021.
Main objective of this exam is to provide a COMMPLETELY FREE solution to SCHOLARS from all sections of society, in the form of cash benefit of Rs.300 to Rs.1000 directly into their bank account after qualifying a prescribed exam.
This will enable such scholars to fill various paid application forms of jobs, entrance exams, scholarships, etc. including various Medhavi scholarships examinations such as SWABHIMAN, SAKSHAM, SWAWLAMBAN & newGEN.
Age Limit :
Minimum age limit is 16 years and maximum 40 years for all category candidates.
A Candidate must be either
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Minimum Essential Qualifications :
** A candidate must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board recognized by the central government or state government.
** Matriculation /10th is only minimum qualification which means candidates who have passed intermediate/12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation or any other degree/diploma, higher than matriculation/10th can apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply?
1. Candidates must apply online through MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION only. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. Filling of Personal Details.
3. Submit the form.
4. A confirmation mail consisting registration ID will be sent to the E-mail of the candidate.
5. After submitting the Online Application (OA), the candidates are required to take snap shot of the finally submitted Online Application (OA).
6. Candidates are not required to submit to the Organization either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
7. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
8. NO NEED OF UPLOADING PHOTO OR SIGNATURE OF THE APPLICANT.
9. Only Successful Candidates Will Be Required To Submit Bank Details Under ‘Claim Scholarship’ Section Of The Medhavi App. Claim Scholarship Section Will Be Activated After The Declaration Of Result For The Given Period Only I.E. 21.07.2021 To 23.07.2021.
Date, Time & Venue Of Examination
I. Tentative date for examination is 18 JULY 2021 (Sunday). Time of examination will be made available under ‘ONLINE TEST’ section of Medhavi Android App 3-4 days prior to exam date.
II. This is an ONLINE EXAMINATION and can be accessed only through an android device using MEDHAVI APPLICATION with compatible & latest version of android having a good internet connection. Candidates can appear for the exam from their HOME or any other location as per their convenience.
A total of 6358 number of scholarship are available out of which 2459 candidates will be awarded Type A scholarship i.e. Rs.1000/- (single payment only); 1567 candidates will be awarded Type B scholarship i.e. Rs.500/- (single payment only); 2332 candidates will be awarded Type C scholarship i.e. Rs.300/- (single payment only).
Number of scholarship is subject to merit list, number of application received and other factors, which means that the number of scholarship may be increased or decreased, if the circumstances so warrant. Decision of the organization shall be final in this regard.
Scholarship will be paid in a single payment.
|1||Registration Start on||01.06.2021|
|2||Registration Closes on||30.06.2021|
|4||Result with Answer key publish Date||21.07.2021 (09:00 am)|
|5||Raise Objection against Que. (if any)||21.07.2021|
|6||Documents & Bank a/c* details submit||21-23 Jul’2021|
|7||Verification & Scholarship distribution||24-26 Jul’2021|
|8||Process ends on||30.07.2021|
Any exam related issue/problem (if any) faced by the candidate during the exam must be brought into the notice of the organization through email (helpdesk [AT] medhavionline.org) immediately after the commencement of exam.