Organisation : Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, DBT Maharashtra
Scholarship Name : Post-Matric Scholarship For Persons With Disability 2020-21
Applicable For : Persons With Disability
Applicable State/UTs : Maharashtra
Application Last Date : 31.05.2021
Website : https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
DBT Maharashtra Post-Matric Scholarship For PWD
DBT Maharashtra invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship For Persons With Disability for the year 2020-21.
1) Providing financial assistance for education.
2) To reduce the drop in education leakage.
3) Creating a passion for higher education.
4) Providing students the opportunity to go to the mainstream of education through education.
5) Scholarship scheme to avoid transparency, co-ordination and delay.
6) Benefits of Tuition Fees, Exam Fees and Maintenance Allowance are paid to only Disable Persons.
** Student should be disable. (40% or above)
** Student should be residential of Maharashtra.
** Student should be Studying in recognized University or Recognized institute.
** Student studying in recognized institute or college out of Maharashtra but he should be residential of MH.
** If student is in Post-Graduation from medical education field and he is not allow to do practice out of institute then he is eligible. For ex: internship or houseman ship where stipend is getting.
** if student arts, science & Commerce student discontinues his course & applies from professional course, technical education certificate/diploma/degree is applicable for the scholarship. But except group “A” the candidate fails the scholarship will not be applicable for the scholarship.
** For Group B, C, D, and E – If the student fails then he will not be eligible for this scheme.
** For Group A – If the student fails 1 time, he may be eligible for this scheme, but he will not be eligible if he fails Second time during the full time of education.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Post-Matric Scholarship For Persons With Disability 2020-21.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Aaple Sarkar Maharashtra DBT Portal through the URL https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/home/index
Step 2 : New User click on the “New Applicant Registration” link in the home page.
Step 3 : Next Enter your Aadhaar Number and Choose your Authentication Type then click on Send OTP button for verification
Step 4 : Fill the remaining details to complete your registration. After registration, you have to login with your registered Username and Password
** Click on Forgot Password, if you forgot your password entered while registration
** Click on Forgot User Name, if you forgot your User Name entered while registration
Step 5 : Select the scheme “Post-Matric Scholarship For Persons With Disability” under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department category.
Step 6 : Then fill the required fields to apply for the scholarship. Applicant must check that all details provided by him/her are correct before final submission, as there will be no provision to edit details thereafter.
** Mark- Sheet for the last appeared examination
** Domocile Certificate
** Disability Certificate
** Guardian Certificate
** (Only for Group A) If Gap in Education then Gap Certificate is must
Under this Scheme the eligible Students are paid benefits as bellow.
1) Maintenance Allowance is provided as per Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Group E per month from admission date to exam date (max 10 months)
Day Scholar :
Group A 550
Group B 530
Group C 530
Group D 300
Group E 230
Group A 1200
Group B 820
Group C 820
Group D 570
Group E 380
2) Blind – Vachak Bhatta (Additional)
Group A, B, C – 100
Group D – 75
Group E – 50
3) In addition to the maintenance allowance all mandatory fees/ compulsory payable fees (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees & other Fees) by the student to the institutes are covered under this scheme.
4) For Professional & Technical Education candidate must go for practice tour then he gets additional max500 Rs or whatever is applicable per year.(If the study tour as part of educational course)
5) If Project is mandatory part of course then for printing and typing he get additional maximum up-to 600 Rs whatever is applicable per year, but principal certificate is mandatory.
6) For candidate who is studying in Mphil and phd courses they get maintenance allowance as per Post graduation Group A, B,C.
7) If the student take admission upto 20th of that month then the maintenance allowance is allowed for this month.
** The scholarship will not be applicable if the candidate fails or quit the same course in the applied course (incomplete course).
** The Scholarship will not be applicable twice or second time if the candidate applies on the criteria of HSC/SSC/Degree. (application should be in progressive format)(only once course is allowed)
** The candidate who taking distance education from recognized uni/Institution where non-refundable fees has to be paid by the student such students are getting annual Rs. 500/- for books and material purchase.
** Candidate only can apply Shahu Maharaj Merit Schol with this Scheme. cant apply for another scheme.
** If candidate is working full time employment then he/she is not eligible.
** If candidate is from Gov hosteller & he is not getting books and stationery from hostel then he is eligible for additional 1/3 amount of maintenance allowance allowed for hosteller.
** The candidate residing in college/institute or any other recognized hostel & if he/she pays hostel fees (application point no 11) then the candidates maintenance allowance will be given of hosteller rates.
Application Last Date
Application Acceptance (New/Renewal) for A.Y.20-21 has been Extended to 31st May 2021.