Organisation : SANDVIK
Scholarship Name : SMTIPL Girls in Technology Scholarship Program 2021
Applicable For : Girls students who are pursuing four years full time B.E/B’Tech Course
Last Date : 31/03/2021
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/213/363_1.html
SANDVIK SMTIPL Girls Scholarship
This scholarship program is designed for helping girl students who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. SMTIPL Girls scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
This scholarship would not be applicable for Sandvik Materials Technology Pvt Ltd employees and their children
1. This scholarship is open to Girls students who are pursuing four years full time B.E/B’Tech Course.
2. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 1000000.00
Qualification criteria : Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma,
Gender : All Gender
Course Details :
Course Level : Under Graduate
1) Course Name : B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
2) Course Name : B.Ch.E.-Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BChE)
3) Course Name : B.C.E.-Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BCE)
How To Apply?
In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL www.vidyasaarathi.co.in. The applicant must “login” to Vidyasaarathi Portal then fill-up the basic profile and scholarship scheme specific details with all the necessary mandatory fields.
** Login to our website : www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
** Click on the “Sign Up” button at the extreme top most right hand corner
** Fill the basic required fields
** Click on the “Submit” button to create your account on vidyasaarathi
** Please note, the activation link would be sent to your registered email id
** Once email id is verified, click on the “login” button
1. Proof of Identity
2. Proof Of Address
3. 12th/Diploma Marksheets. (For 2nd Year Students – Previous Acamedic Marksheet and so on)
4. Income Certificate
5. Student Bank Passbook.
6. Current Year College fees receipt/Fee Structure – Tuition and Non Tuition
7. Bonafide Certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who should apply ?
This scholarship is open to Girls students who are pursuing four years full time B.E/B’Tech Course.
2) Which courses are covered under the scheme?
Full time 4 Years B.E/B.Tech Courses
3) What mandatory documents are required ?
Refer Certificate Instruction
4) Whether compulsory to have a bank account ?
5) Any Preference available to particular Caste?
6)What is the minimum percentage required to apply?
Student Must have secured 50% in previous academic year without any backlog
7) Any Gender Preferences?
Yes, Open to girls Students
8) Is there any location Preference?
Yes, Preference will be given to Students from Maharashtra, Gujarat and Tamil Nadu.
9) What is the Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk Number?
Start Date From : 08/03/2021
Valid Upto : 31/03/2021
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk Number : 022-40904484
For grievance related queries : email@example.com