Organisation : Vidyasaarathi & Provident
Scholarship Name : Provident Housing Scholarship 2021
Applicable For : B.Com – MES College of Arts and Commerce
Applicable State : Goa
Application Last Date : 05/03/2021
Website : https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship#
Vidyasaarathi Provident Housing Scholarship
Provident Housing Scholarship for B.Com – MES College of Arts and Commerce for the year 2021.
Related / Similar Scholarship : Provident Housing Scholarship 2021 For Architecture
Provident Housing scholarship program is designed for helping students who cannot afford the cost of higher education and are at risk of dropping out due to a family financial status. The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage students, to overcome financial constraint without impact on their education.
1. Qualification criteria : Minimum 50% in Class 12,
2. Course Details :
Course Level – Under Graduate
Course Name – B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
3. Gender : All Gender
4. Eligible State : GOA .
5. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 5,00,000.00
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Provident Housing Scholarship 2021.
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship
1. Sign Up : Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
2. Complete Profile : Complete the profile information with all necessary details
3. Search & Apply : Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship
1. Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
2. Then Click the Sign Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
3. Fill the below details to complete your Registration,
Step 1 : Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
Step 2 : Enter Your First Name [Ram]
Step 3 : Enter Your Last Name [Kumar]
Step 4 : Enter Your Mobile Number 
Step 5 : Enter Your Email Id [email@example.com]
Step 6 : Enter Your Password
** Password length should be in between 8 to 14.
** Password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (other than ^).
** Password and email Id should not match.
Step 7 : Retype Your Password
Step 8 : Enter the Captcha code
Step 9 : Accept the Terms & Conditions and Click Submit button
** Once student click on ‘Submit’* button, system will send account activation link on registered Email ID.
** Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
** Then student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘Provident Housing Scholarship’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first-year students)
10) Domicile certificate
Note : All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
** Starting Date to Apply Online is 15/02/2021
** Last Date to Submit Application is 5/03/2021
** Students can receive financial aid Max. Upto 10,000.00
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.
Contact Person : Paul Jai Sudhan M
Contact Email-ID :
For scheme related queries – vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in