Organization : G. D. Goenka International School,Surat
Scholarship Name : Ashirwad Scholarship 2021
Applicable For : Class IX & XI Students
Exam Date : 14.03.2021
Website : https://www.gdgoenkasurat.com/
GD Goenka Ashirwad Scholarship
Ashirwad Kelavani Public Charitable Trust manages, G. D. Goenka International School,Surat. “The Ashirwad Scholarship” is a unique concept, unparalleled in the arena of school education round the globe.
Examination Date: 14th March 2021 (Sunday)
Examination Timing: 02:00 Pm To 04:30 Pm
Time Allowed: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Ashirwad Scholarship Online Application
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Ashirwad Scholarship 2021.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of G. D. Goenka International School,Surat through the URL https://www.gdgoenkasurat.com/
Step 2 : Next click on the “Scholarship Form” link in the home page.
Step 3 : Fill the application form with the following details,
** Enter the Name of the Candidate [i.e Karthick S]
** Enter Your Date of Birth [12.02.2006]
** Select Your Gender – Male/Female/TG
** Select Your Standard [Std 8]
** Enter Your Mother’s Name [Susila S]
** Enter Your Father’s Name [Sundar K]
** Select Your Annual Income of Parent [50,000 and above]
** Enter Your Present Postal Address [XXX]
** Enter Your Pin Code [YYY]
** Enter Your Permanent Address [AAA]
** Enter Your Pin Code [BBB]
** Enter Your Parent’s Mobile 
** Enter Your Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
** Enter Name Of The School [SMS School]
Step 4 : Upload Your Photo for Profile
Step 5 : Tick the check box to accept the declaration and finally click on “Submit” button
Guidelines & Criteria For Availing Scholarship
1. Scholarship exam will be conducted in two rounds. Written Exam And Interview Round
2. Only those who will qualify the written exam will be eligible for the Interview round.
3. The decision for the final cut off of the written exam will be jointly taken by Scholarship In-charge, Coordinator-Higher and the Principal.
4. Names of the Shortlisted candidates after written exam will be shared on the Website on 21st March 2021.
5. Interview Round will be held online on 27th and 28th March 2021. (Only If Theory Exam will be Conducted online)
6. FINAL LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE DECLARED ON 30th March 2021.
7. Class 8/10 pass students who clear the Scholarship Test with the decided cut-off will be eligible for scholarship for the next 2 academic years as per the fee structure decided by the management.
8. To continue scholarship for the next academic year i.e., in class 9 and class 11, children need to follow the below mentioned criteria
** Attendance should be maintained (75% minimum).
** No Indiscipline card should have been issued to child whole year i.e. the student must abide by the discipline rules of the school.
** And a minimum of 75% in the final result need to be maintained in class 9/11 else the scholarship will be cancelled for the next year.
9. MOST IMPORTANTLY, if the CHILD secures more than 95% marks in 10th Board exam then scholarship will be continued for 11th and 12th grade also with the same fee structure.
10. GDGIS/Outside students of class-X securing 95% and above are eligible for direct scholarship in class XI. (Subject to Management’s discretion)
11. GDGIS students need not to apply for the scholarship.
Other Terms & Conditions
1. Evening coaching will be provided as per the School norms (Day boarder scholar can avail the EVENING COACHING by applying through single window form).
2. Hostel facility will be provided to the outstation students only. The facility can be availed by the localities only if the residence falls in the locality more than 6-7 kms and also if vacancy is available in the hostel.
3. No transportation facility will be provided for the scholarship students as part of the scholarship, in case they avail they will have to pay for the same.
4. If a Day–Boarder (Scholarship Student) withdraws the admission during the academic year, the Enrichment amount, deposit and other expenses spent by the school would be chargeable according to the fees decided for the academic year.
5. If a Boarder (Scholarship Student) withdraws the admission during the academic year, the chargeable amount will be the Enrichment amount decided for the academic year, including the deposits.
6. Regular enrichment will be provided by the school which includes books and stationery items, uniform, shoes, etc. (Additional stationery purchased from the Tuck shop apart from this will be chargeable)
For Day Boarders (IX/XI) :
One time security deposit of Rs.30,000/- (which will be refundable only if the child completes two consecutive years of education with the school).
Note : In any case if the child leaves the school within the period of these 2 consecutive years than no amount from the security deposit shall stand refundable.
For Boarders (IX/XI) :
Every year there has to be a fee deposit of Rs.30,000/-, out of which Rs.10,000/- shall stand refundable in terms of a personal account (only if no amount is deducted towards any medical emergency or any penalty) and the remaining Rs.20,000/- shall not be refunded as it would be used towards the student’s physical refinement.