Organisation : Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare
Scholarship Name : MTS Mother Teresa Scholarship 2020-21
Applicable For : Students of Muslim, Cristain, Sikkh, Buddah, Parsis, Jains community
Applicable State : Kerala
Application Last Date : 27.01.2021
Website : http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dmw/dmw_ma/dmw_ind.php
DCE Kerala Mother Teresa Scholarship
Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare invites online applications for Mother Teresa Scholarship for the year 2020-21.
1. Should belong to Muslim, Cristain, Sikkh, Buddah, Parsis, Jains community
2. Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs
3. Should be a native of Kerala
4. Admission must be in merit seat
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Mother Teresa Scholarship 2020-21.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Then Click on the “Mother Teresa Scholarship (MTS)” under Types of Scholarship.
Step 3 : Next read the instructions carefully and click on the Apply Online link.
Step 4 : If you have already registered with DMW Scholarships, Do Applicant Login Please use your SSLC/ 10th standard detail in the first paragraph of registration
Step 5 : Fill the form with the following details to complete the scholarship application
1. Matriculation or equivalent examination passed by the applicant
2. Bio data of Applicant
3. Permanent Address
4. Communication Address( Tick if Same as Permanent Address)
5. Details of Previous Institution and course based on which scholarship is being sought
6. Bank Details
7. Password Settings
Step 6 : Accept the declarations, type the captcha image and finally click on the Submit button
** Scholarship Amount – Rs.15,000/year
** Course – Nursing Diploma/Paramedical
1. Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details related to Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the application is verified by the Institution.
2. Which fields in the application form are mandatory?
Fields provided with red asterisk mark are mandatory fields
3. What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the institutes?
You should intimate the institution regarding the mistakes. The institution can revert the verification status, which allows you to edit the details.
Correct the details, take the print out and resubmit the print out to the institution for online verification.
4. How to check the status of my application?
By logging-in with your registration Id ,date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. In the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
5. What if I forget my Password
You can contact the institution, and request for resetting your password
6. How I can apply one or more scholarship?
Once you have registered online, you can login with registration ID and select scholarship details and apply for the required scholarship(s).
Help Desk Numbers : 0471 – 2300524, 2302090.
For any queries please send mail to scholarship.mwd [AT] gmail.com