Organisation : Corpus Foundation
Scholarship Name : FAAS & FC Aid Scholarships 2020
Applicable For : Students Pursuing 11th, 12th, DIPLOMA, UG & PG
Applicable State/UTs : Karnataka
Last Date : 31.01.2021
Website : https://corpusaid.com/#/Home
Corpus Foundation FAAS & FC Aid Scholarships
Corpus Foundation invites applications for FAAS & FC Aid Scholarships 2020.
Related / Similar Scholarship :
Corpus Foundation Sampurna Vidya Scholarship 2020
Who Can Apply?
** The above scheme is available for the students belonging to categories and residing minimal 10km away from the college and pursuing in 11th, 12th, DIPLOMA,Under graduations, Post graduations and provides the merit listed students with Rupees Upto 15,000/- as a reward
** It also wants the applicant to have a minimum of 70 percent in SSLC/PUC or an equivalent exam, for Under graduations/ Post graduations a minimum of 55 percent in previous Semister.
** It is important for the student to be a permanent resident of Karnataka to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
How to Apply?
The steps that need to be followed while filling an Application
Step 1 : Visit corpusaid.com which is the official website of the corpus foundation Scholarship,There are five choices on the homepage Covid-19 Entry Level, SAMPURNA VIDYA, FAAS & FC Aid, DHYNANSAGAR,EDAD Vision
Step 2 : Click on ‘Apply’ after selecting the proper option.
Step 3 : Fill in the personal details, including the annual income details, aadhar number, SSLC,Semester/Year Results details, etc.
Step 4 : Candidate with a disability needs to apply in the PWD Class.
Step 5 : Fill all the details which are asked for. It is necessary to fill the asterisk columns
Step 6 : After this, press the ‘Submit’ button for final submission.
Step 7 : After submission a programme Fee Details will be displayed with edit information enable.
Step 8 : After this , press the ‘PROCEED’ button
Step 9 : After this, the system will generate an application number automatically.
Step 10 : The application number needs to be noted down, in order to check the status of the application form.
Step 11 : Download the PDF copy Sent to your Email Id.
Documents required to apply for the scholarship
** Family Annual Income Certificate (not more than 3.5 lakh)
** PWD (PERSON WITH DISABILITY ) Certificate
** Account Details
** Passport Photographs
** College/ School Id
Exam Pattern – Total 100 Marks
1. 40 Marks core academics of applicant.
2. 20 Marks General Aptitude.
3. 15 Marks CA.
4. 15 Marks General Awareness.
5. 10 Marks Problem Solving.
Process Of Selecting Applicants For Rewards
1. Meritorious (Previous year/Semester results and Result of an exam conducted by corpus if needed)
2. Financial Background of the candidate(authorized by Tahsildar)
3. Migrant (travelling from one place to another place daily or shifted for education )
4. Resident of Karnataka for more than 8 years
Terms & Conditions
** This is a one-time scholarship opportunity for the students belonging to any Categories.
** The main criteria for choosing the students for the scholarship involve the merit of the student and the income of the family or Either of Them.
** It is also important to Applicant to clear the exam conducted by Corpus Foundation.,If needed
** Applicable for students travelling for more than 8 Km .
1. Applicant will be charged Rs 200/- as a Registration and Programme fees During Verification, which is refundable Fee amount.
2. The refund will be Initiated, if the Aspirant’s application is rejected by Corpus due to fake documents, address malpractice,not meeting up with the required criteria.
3. 85% fee amount is refundable as it is a Programme fees.
4. Refund will be initiated and processed within 4 working days from the date of rejection.
5. Amount will be refunded to the account that has been provided by the applicant.
6. 15% fee amount is non refundable,as it’s a processing fees.
7. Rs 30/- of the fee amount is non refundable fee.
Last Date For Applying Jan 31st 2021