Organization : Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam
Scholarship Name : Special Financial Incentive 2020
Applicable For : OBC/MOBC Meritorious Students
Applicable State : Assam
Application Last Date : 12.01.2021
Website : https://directorwptbc.assam.gov.in/
Director WPTBC Special Financial Incentive
Applications are invited for Special Financial Incentive to OBC/MOBC Meritorious Students for the year 2020-21. “Special Incentive to OBC/MOBC Meritorious Students” who has secured 80% or above in Matriculation and 75% or above in 10+2.
Who Can Apply?
1. Students must belong to OBC/MOBC community of Assam.
2. Students must have secured 80% or above in Matriculation and 75%o or above in 10 + 2 examination.
3. This incentive shall be awarded only to the meritorious students who have secured the prescribed percentage of marks or grades in the academic year 2020-21.
No claim would be considered who have qualified the examination prior to 1st January,2020.
4. There is no income criteria of Parents/ Guardians for availing this benefit.
How to Apply?
Applicant can apply in the prescribed format given below and the same along with the relevant documents should be submitted to the Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam, Rukmini Nagar, Guwahati-06 within 12th January 2021.
Application Format :
1. Name of Applicant
2. Name of Father/Mother/Guardian
3. Gender (Male/Female )
4. Date of Birth (Enclose age proof document)
5. Caste (Enclose copy of Caste Certificate)
6. Mobile Number
7. Bank Details (Enclose copy of Bank Pass Book)
** Name of Bank & Branch
** Bank Account Number
** IFS Code
Students should have their individual bank account.
8. Address (Permanent & Present)
** Village/ City
** State (Enclose address proof document)
9. Name of Institute where the students passed from
10. Qualification & Year of Passing (Enclose copy of last exam pass certificate/ mark sheet)
11. Percentage of Marks (Copy to be enclosed)
12. Aadhaar Number (if available)
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam through provided above.
Step 2 : Read the instructions carefully and download the application form from the official website
or you can directly download it from below mentioned link.
Download Application Form :
Step 3 : Fill the application form with the required details and attach the below mentioned documents.
Step 4 : Submit the application form along with the documents to the following address
Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam,
Grant of financial assistance under this scheme to any OBC/MOBC Students is not a matter of right. Assistance would be extended depending on the applicant satisfying the eligibility and also keeping in view the financial allocation available for the purpose.
The Selection Committee reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof if the application is not found satisfactory. Moreover this Directorate will not be held responsible for any type offalse information/ error provided by the applicant.
All the applications received by the Director, Welfare of Plains Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam will be placed before the Selection Committee which will scrutinize the same and approve the list of beneficiaries under the scheme.
Last date to submit the application form for Special Financial Incentive to OBC/MOBC Meritorious Students is 12th January 2021.