Organization : Directorate of Minorities
Scholarship Name : Online Application for Sub-Inspector of Police PSI Training Stipend 2015
Application Last Date : 15.12.2015
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Website : http://gokdom.kar.nic.in/
Apply Online : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1W04cU59S0nms85LkYJW8Yru_wl4_P3KOgPai-6PxMuA/viewform
Notification : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/4553-Sub.pdf
PSI Training Stipend 2015:
The Directorate of Minorities has called for Online Applications for sponsoring Minority candidates of Kamataka State for sanctioning training stipend to the eligible Minority candidates.
Applicable For : Only Minority Community Candidate of Muslims, Christian, Bhuddist, Sikh, Jains & Parsis of Karnataka State
Interested Minority Community candidates of Kamataka State can apply in the prescribed Online Application from the official website of Directorate of Minorities, before 15.12.2015 which is the last date for submission of Online Application.
Candidates are advised to produce the following documents at the time of counselling for verification:
1. Attested copies of Degree marks cards of all semester & Degree certificates.
2. Income & caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar attested Copy.
3. 2 latest passport sizes self-attested photographs.
4. First page Xerox copy of your Bank Pass Book.
5. Furnish correct Postal address along with pin-code of your village/town/district etc on your Application.
6. Aadhar card Xerox copy. (Not Mandatory)
Note:- Date and venue of counselling will be intimated to the candidates.
For further details please visit the official website of the Minority Department.