|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Telangana Social Welfare Department
Scholarship Name : ePass Scholarship 2020-21 Corporate Admission
Applicable For : Students
Applicable States/UTs : Telangana
Last Date : 17-10-2020
Website : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Telangana ePass Corporate Admissions
Coporate Application Registrations are opened for 2020-21.Last date for Application Submission : 17-10-2020
** Students who are belongs to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
** BC & Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
** BC & Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
** EBC,Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below
Students from Hyderabad district are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to apply for Corporate Admissions 2020-21
Step-1 : Go to the link https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/CorporateApplicationForm.do
Step-2 : Click on ” Apply Now” button
Step-3 : Fill the Form and Submit.
1) Income Certificate from MeeSeeva (Certificate issued after 01/04/2020 are allowed)
2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva
3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
7) UID is Mandatory
8) Ration Card is Not Mandatory
9) BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
10) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
11) Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed.
12) BAS Students of ST has to Contact Tribal Welfare District officer for Entry SSC Details
13) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
14) HPS Students has to contact School/DD(SW) for SSC Details Entry.
15) SW,TW and BCW Hostel Students has to Contact DD for Mapping of SSC Details
Selection Process will be strictly Based on student Permanent Address only (Permanent District)
For Technical Issues:- 040-23120311,040-23120312 (Calls will be answered between 10 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. on Working Days)
About Telangana ePass :
Online Pre Matric , Post Matric Scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Telangana which is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students, initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare. The system links all welfare departments, treasury, Colleges and Banks to disburse scholarships.
Telangana Welfare Schemes and Policies, in this post gives complete information about the newly formed telangana state welfare schemes. Telangana government pathakalu introduced by telangana state like epass, health cards, telangana pensions, fee reimbursement, kalyana laxmi, shaadi mubarak and many more schemes for BC,SC and ST people. In this post we discuss on the different development telangana welfare schemes and policies that are introduced by the telangana state.