|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Directorate of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala
Scholarship Name : CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Renewal 2020-21
Applicable For : Girl Students
Applicable States/UTs : Kerala
Last Date : 30-10-2020
Website : http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in/muslim-girls-scholarship.php
DCE Kerala CHMS Renewal
C H MuhammedKoya Scholarship Renewal Online registration has started.
Related / Similar Scholarship : DMW Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020-21Kerala
1. Should belong to Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala.
2. Should be a GIRL student studying for Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
3. Students who got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
4. Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
5. Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs.
6. Those who apply for Hostel stipend should be staying in recognized hostels.
7. Those who are eligible for hostel stipend will not be eligible for scholarship.
How To Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship 2020-21.
Step 1 : Go to the DCE Scholarship Portal http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dmw/dmw_ma/dmw_ind.php
Step 2 : Then Click on the “C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (CHMS)” under Types of Scholarship.
Step 3 : Next read the instructions carefully and click on the Renewal link.
Step 4 : Fill the application form with the required details and click on Submit button
Under Graduates: Rs. 5,000/Year
Post Graduates: Rs. 6,000/Year
Professional Courses: Rs. 7,000/Year
Hostel Stipend: Rs. 13,000/Year
Number of Scholarship
Degree – 3000
PG – 1000
Prof.Course – 1000
Hostel Stipend – 2000
Sanctioned by the Project Officer after verification of Applications.Presently the amount is being disbursed the electronic transfer to the students account
1. What is Registration ID number?
This will facilitate to authenticate your Identity and will help in avoiding duplication
2. Can I apply one or more scholarship?
yes, you can apply one or more scholarship
3. What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop- down menu?
You should immediately approach the institute to contact Scholarship Office .
4. What is to be done after submitting the online application ?
After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.
5. How to check the status of my application?
By logging-in with your registration Id ,date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. In the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
6. What if I forget my Password?
You can contact the institution, and request for resetting your password
7. How I can apply one or more scholarship?
Once you have registered online, you can login with registration ID and select scholarship details and apply for the required scholarship(s).
When Is It Sanctioned?
November/December every year
Start Date: 17-09-2020
End Date: 30-10-2020
Help Desk Numbers : 0471 – 2300524
For any queries please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org