|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Brilliant Pala
Scholarship Name : IIT/AIIMS 2023 Screening Cum Scholarship Test
Applicable For : Students Studying in Class X
Last Date : 25.09.2020
Exam Date : 4th October 2020
Website : https://brilliantpala.org/iit-aiims-2023-two-year-integrated-plus-two-programme/
Brilliant Pala Scholarship Test
IIT/AIIMS 2023 Two Year Integrated Plus Two Programme Screening Cum Scholarship Test
Related / Similar Scholarship : Brilliant Pala BSST 2020
Students Studying in Class X
The screening test is based on Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
1) Physics: Units and Measurements, Motion, Laws of motion, Force, Pressure, Energy, Gravitation, Work, Energy & Power, Sound, Heat, Light, Electricity, Electric Circuits, Resistance & Ohms Law, Household Circuits, Electro Magnetism
2) Chemistry: Atoms, Molecules, Compounds, Mixtures, Separation of substances, Chemical Reaction & Equations, Mole Concept, Acid, Base & Salt, Metals & Non Metals
3) Mathematics: Number Systems. Polynomials. Quadratic Equations, Linear Equations in one and two variables, Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry. Geometry (Lines & Angles, Triangles, Circles, etc.) Statistics, Mensuration, Surface Area and Volume, Commercial mathematics (profit, loss, interest etc.).
Model Question papers are available in our website
Registration can be done online through www.brilliantpala.org After successful submission of the data, user ID and password will be generated. It is to be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and is also required for all future correspondence. Subsequent logins; candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective User ID & Password.
Mode of Payment
1) Online payment through credit card/debit card/ Internet banking through the payment gateway
2) e-chalan generated during the online filling the application form & remitting the same in any branch of The South Indian Bank Ltd.
3) DD drawn in favour of “Brilliant Study Centre Pala” payable at Pala
4) Direct payment can be may at our Pala & Ernakulam centers. However if COVID situation changes direct payment facility may be arranged at Changanassery, Kanjirapally, Kottavam, Ernakulam, Thrissur & Trivandrum centers
Selection list will be published on “www.brilliantpala.org ” within SIX days after thE screening test Date of interview will be informed personally Screening test is common for IIT and AIIMS batches. A common rank list will be published forAIIMS/IIT batches. Those students who are included in the rank list can select either the IIT batch or thE AIIMS batch, based on their ranks.
In case of a tie, ie., when two or more candidates obtain equal marks inter-se merit of sucl-candidates shall be decided in the following order: Higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks it Mathematics. If this does not break the tie, higher rank will be assigned to thE candidate who has obtained higher marks in Physics. If there is a tie even after this candidates will be assigned the same rank.
Terms & Conditions
** Only those who continue their study in our centres are eligible for scholarship All scholarships are applicable for the academic sessions 2021-2022 & 2022-2023
** A student can choose only one -the best one-scholarship from scheme A or B Submit proof for the scholarship at the time of admission itself or within 15 days of the respective result
** During the first year the scholarship scheme is common for IIT and AIIMS programmes and it is based on the screening tests / scholarship test.
** During second year separate scholarship schemes will be announced for IIT and AIIMS programmes based on promotion cum scholarship list.
** If the scholarship amount exceeds the course fee, the course fee will be deducted from the scholarship amount.
** First year course fee will be deducted from the first year scholarship amount and the second year fee will be deducted from the second year scholarship amount.
** The balance amount (scholarship amount minus course fee) will be paid to the student by way of cheque.