|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Department of Collegiate Education
Scholarship Name : Kittur Rani Chennamma Puraskar Scholarship
Applicable For : Girl students
Applicable States : Karnataka
Website : https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/info-2/Student+Scholarships/en
DCE Karnataka Kittur Rani Chennamma Puraskar Scholarship
Under this scheme the fee paid at CET cell is reimbursed to10girl students in every district,who are pursuing professional courses and possess BPL Card.
Related / Similar Scholarship :
DCE Rajiv Gandhi Loan Scholarship Scheme Karnataka
To provide Financial Assistants to the Girl students who belongs to Below Poverty Line (BPL) to enable them to study to complete Professional Courses.
This Scheme is open to 10 Girls students in each District of Karnataka. Those girls students who have secured high percentage if marks and who hail from families that possess us BPL Card.
Girls students who obtained 80% & above marks in PUC studying in Government & Aided Pre-University Colleges are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
1. The above obtained information is scrutinized by the District Committee. The composition of the Committee is as mentioned below
** Deputy Commissioner Chairman
** Zilla Panchayat CEO Vice Chairman
** Deputy Director (Food) Member
** District Social Welfare Officer Member
** Women & Child Welfare District Officer Member
** Deputy Director, Department of Public Instruction Member
** Deputy Director, Dept., of Pre-University Education Member
2. The Committee constituted as above, should scrutinize the BPL Card information of each of the beneficiaries including girl students and students & certify that the beneficiaries should hail from BPL families.
3. A committee is constituted to scrutinize the attested information received from each District and certify that the identified students are eligible to be the beneficiaries of the scheme and reimburse the fee paid for professional courses.
The composition of the committee is as follows :
A) Director, Department of Collegiate Education …. Chairman
B) Accounts Officer, Dept., of Collegiate Education …. Member
C) Assistant Director (Admn.) Dept., of
Pre-University Education Secretary …. Member
Scholarship Details :
Terms & Conditions
1. The Director, Pre-University Board must send the District-wise list of Girl students who have obtained highest Marks in PUC to District Deputy Directors of Pre-University.
2. The District Deputy Directors of Pre-University Board should obtain the details pertaining to students from BPL families, whose names are included in the list sent by the Director, Pre-University Board and who have secured more than 80% marks in II PU examination, from the principals of colleges from where the student has completed II PUC (the copy of computerized Photo certifying that the student hails from a BPL family or copy of computerized ration card coupon).
3. At the state level, for the Implementation of Kittur Rani Chennamma Puraskar Scholarship the Assistant Director of Pre-University Education Department will be the Nodal Officer for both the programmes.
The Director of Pre-University Education Department should provide required staff for the implementation of this scheme.
** The Director of Pre-University Board should obtain the information regarding joining of Professional Courses by the students whose names figure in the approved list of eligible students prepared by the State Level Committee.
The information regarding students who have entered Professional Courses should be obtained from CET Board & students pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture & Horticulture from University of Agricultural Sciences.
The Director of Pre-University Board should place this information before the committee and obtain the approval.
** The students selected from the State Level Committee are eligible for reimbursement of the fees paid to the CET cell. This Scheme is only for those students who take admission within Government & Aided Colleges of Karnataka.