Organization : Goprep
Scholarship Exam Name : Goprep GTSE 2020 Talent Search Scholarship Examination
Applicable For : Students of Class 8th-12th
Document Type : Sample Paper
Website : https://goprep.co/goprep-talent-search-examination-2020?utm_source=adwords_video_gtse&utm_medium=cpc_gtse-reg_goprep&utm_campaign=gtse-2020_viddis
GTSE Sample Paper
Download the Sample Question Paper of Goprep GTSE 2020 Talent Search Scholarship Examination from the official website.
Related / Similar Scholarship : Goprep GTSE June 2020
1. Anuj and Priya were given one mirror each by their teacher. Anuj found his image to be erect and of the same size whereas Priya found her image erect and smaller in size. This means that the mirrors of Anuj and Priya are, respectively
A. Plane mirror and concave mirror.
B. Concave mirror and convex mirror.
C. Plane mirror and convex mirror.
D. Convex mirror and plane mirror.
2. Two mirrors A and B are placed at right angles to each other. A ray of light incident on mirror A at an angle of 25° with the mirror falls on the mirror B after reflection. The angle of reflection for the ray reflected from mirror B would be
3. The paper ball kept near the mouth of a plastic bottle kept on a horizontal plane will be pushed out when tried to blow air on the ball to force it into the bottle because
A. the air pressure inside the bottle is same as that at the mouth.
B. the air pressure inside the bottle is more than that at the mouth.
C. the air pressure inside the bottle is less than that at the mouth.
D. none of the above.
4. A tester is used to check the conduction of electricity through two liquids, labeled A and B. It is found that the bulb of the tester glows brightly for liquid A while it glows very dimly for liquid B. You would conclude that
A. liquid A is a better conductor than liquid B.
B. liquid B is a better conductor than liquid A.
C. both liquids are equally conducting.
D. conducting properties of liquid cannot be compared in this manner.
5. Which of the following method is not true in order to keep the magnets safe?
A. Magnets should be kept in pairs with their unlike poles on the same side.
B. The magnets must not be overused.
C. The magnets should be kept away from devices like CD, Cassette or Television
D. The magnets must be separated by a piece of wood.
6. Which of the following represents the correct match for items in Column A with those in Column B?
A. I-(ii), II-(iii), III-(i)
B. I-(iii), II-(i), III-(ii)
C. I-(ii), II-(i), III-(iii)
D. I-(iii), II-(ii), III-(i)
7. Which of the following is true about synthetic fibres?
A. They are not cheaper than natural fibres
B. Clothes made by these can melt and stick to the person’s body
C. They are not water proof and stain resistance
D. None of these
8. PCRA stands for
A. Pollution control research association
B. Petroleum conversation Research association
C. Petroleum control research association
D. Petrol, coal reserve association
9. How can pollution from the burning of fossil fuels be reduced?
i. By using an incineration
ii. By using renewable source of energy
iii. By fixing cataltic converters in vehicles
A. Only i and ii
B. Only ii and iii
C. Only I and iii
D. i, ii and iii
10. Spiracles are present in which organism?
16. The perimeter of a rectangle is 240cm. What would be its length, if it is 10 cm more than its width?
17. How many revolutions must be made by a wheel of diameter 2.8m in order to cover a distance of 484km?
18. Which of the following sides of triangle will form a right angle triangle?
A. 2cm, 3cm and 8cm
B. 5cm, 7cm and 11cm
C. 5cm, 12cm and 13cm
D. 6cm, 4cm and 12cm
19. If Ajeet’s age is five more than twice the age of Mohit and the sum of there ages is 20. Then the age of Mohit is
A. 3 years
B. 5 years
C. 7 years
D. 9 years
20. Due to heavy storm, a tree is broken at a height of 6m from the ground and its top touches the ground at a distance of 8m from the base of the tree. The original height of the tree is
21. If the length of a minute hand is 12cm, then how much distance will it cover in 30 minutes?
22. 1 hectare is the area of square whose sides are ______ long?
Download Sample Paper :
Class 8 :
31. Butter : Milk : : Oil : ?
32. If A is to the south of B and C is to the east of B, in what direction is A with respect to C?
A. South West
B. North East
C. North West
D. South East
33. 17: 19 ? 47:
35. Choose the number which is different from the others in the group.
36. BAROMETER: PRESSURE?THERMOMETER: ?
37. CARPENTER: SAW :: MASON : ?
38. 4, 3, 16, 12, 64, 48 ?
39. 5, 9, 17, 33, 65, ?
40. ADCB: EHGF :: MPON : ?