Organisation : SEMCI India
Scholarship Name : 23rd NEST 2020 Nationwide Education & Scholarship Test (Junior Category)
Applicable For : Student of class 9th,10th, 11th or 12th (science stream only), 1st Year & 2nd Year of Dip. Engg.
Application Last Date : 30th April, 2020
Exam Date : 26th July, 2020
Website : https://services2.armezo.com/nest/reg/
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Registrations are open now for NEST-JUNIOR SCHOLARSHIPS for class 9, 10, 11, 12 (Sci) & Dip Engg (1st & 2ndYr).
NEST Junior Eligibility
Only those students, who are currently studying in Class IX, X, XI & XII (Science) and 1st & 2nd Year of Diploma Engineering are eligible to apply for NEST-Junior Scholarship Test – 2020
NEST-JR I : Students whose appearing/ Passing out class 9th/ 10th in 2020
NEST-JR II : Students whose appearing/ Passing out class 11th/ 12th in 2020
Medium Of Test : English
NEST Application Form
Step 1 : Go to the official website of NEST through the URL http://www.nest.net.in/
Step 2 : Click on the Application Form link and Select ‘Apply Online’ in the drop down list
Step 3 : Read the instructions carefully and Click Proceed for Registration button available in the bottom of the page
Step 4 : Fill the following details to complete your Registration
1. Select Your Category – NEST-JUNIOR-I or NEST-JUNIOR-II
2. Select the Test Center 1 [Madurai]
3. Select Test Center 2 [Chennai]
4. Select Your Gender – Male/Female
5. Enter Your Full Name [Mohan] (as it appears in your School/College certificate)
6. Enter Your Father’s Name [Muthu Krishnan]
7. Select Your Date Of Birth [20/08/2004]
8. Enter Your Communication Address [123, Santhanam Road, TVS Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625003]
9. Select Your State [Tamil Nadu]
10. Select Your City [Madurai]
11. Enter Your Pincode 
12. Enter Your Mobile Number (All alerts will be sent on this mobile number)
13. Enter Your Alternate Mobile Number 
14. Enter Your Email Address [firstname.lastname@example.org] (All info will be sent on this Email Id)
15. Enter Your Alternate Email Address[email@example.com]
16. Enter Your Educational Qualification
17. Upload Your Photo(JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF) (Photograph should be passport size and its memory size should not be more than 100 KB.)
18. Select Did anyone introduce you to NEST SCHOLARSHIP TEST-2019? – Yes/No
19. Accept the Terms & Conditions and Enter the Captcha
20. Finally Click Proceed for Payment button.
Please follow the below given steps if you are sending application/s by post/courier
Step 1 : Go to the link below to Download the Application Form
Download Application Form :
Step 2 : Fill up the application form correctly and paste your latest photograph in the space provided on it.
Step 3 : Send your filled up application form attached with a DD in favour of SEMCI INDIA payable at MUMBAI at the following address
B-1, Piccadilly Flats,
57-J, Clare Road, Byculla,
Mumbai – 400 008.
I. NEST-JUNIOR-I : Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
II. NEST-JUNIOR-II : Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only)
The last date without late fee is 30th April, 2020. Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs. 100/- in May, 2020 and Rs. 200/- in June, 2020.
Download Admit Card
ADMIT CARDS will be sent only by e-mail on 20nd July, 2020. You will also be able to download your Admit Card from our website at 5PM on the same date.
Enter your Registration Number and Password to download your Admit Card
NEST Exam Pattern
The test comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with 1 mark per question.
NEST-JUNIOR-I : (FOR CLASS IX & X)
|Section||Subject||No. Of. Questions||Marks|
|VI||Logic & GK||25||25|
|Total||All Sections in 02 Hours||150||150|
NEST-JUNIOR-II : (FOR CLASS XI & XII AND 1ST & 2ND YEAR OF DIP. ENGG.)
|Section||Subject||No. Of. Questions||Marks|
|I||Physics and Chemistry||50||50|
|II||Maths or Biology||50||50|
|IV||Logic and GK||50||50|
|All Sections in 02 Hours||200||200|
NEST Test Centres
Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi & Ncr, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam (Cochin), Gangtok, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Latur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai & Suburbs, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nellore, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Rourkela, Shimla, Srinagar, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam.
** NEST-JUNIOR-I is generally based on class 8th & 9th books prescribed by the NCERT of India. It may also include questions based on class 6th, 7th and lower level.
** NEST-JUNIOR-II are based on SSC & HSC books as prescribed by the CBSE, ICSE and other State boards in India
** Rs. 25,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (with Rs. 40,000/- to Rank #1) in NEST-JUNIOR-I category.
** Rs. 30,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (with Rs. 50,000/- to Rank #1) in NEST-JUNIOR-II category.
** Certificates of Appreciation are awarded to all high scoring candidates in the test with All India Ranking (AIR).
Results may sometimes be delayed due to any unforeseen reasons. So, you need to keep patience while waiting for it. Winners will be informed individually as soon as the final list is ready. The result will be put up in the RESULT menu of our website on 5th September, 2020 at 5 PM.