Organization : Gujarat Labour Welfare Board
Scholarship / Scheme Name : Educational Award Scheme
Applicable For : 10th & 12th Students
Application State : Gujarat
Website : https://glwb.gujarat.gov.in/educational-award-scheme.htm
GLWB Gujarat Educational Award Scheme
Gujarat Labour Welfare Board implement Educational Award Scheme for students to get higher education.
Related / Similar Scheme : Shramyogi Pravasan Yojana Scholarship Gujarat
Under the various welfare schemes undertaken by the Gujarat Labor Board, the Education award scheme has been implemented to encourage the students of the labors to increase their enthusiasm and to get higher education through it.
Who Can Apply?
Education award Scheme for Children of labourers those who have passed 70 Percentile and above marks in the 10th and 12th Std.
** Class 10th Students can receive financial aid upto 2500/-
** Class 12th Students can receive financial aid upto 5000/-
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for Educational Award Scheme.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Gujarat Labour Welfare Board through provided above.
Step 2 : Then click on the specific scheme and read the instructions carefully.
Step 3 : Download the Application Form from the official website
or you can directly download it from below mention link.
Download Application Form :
For 10th Students :
For 12th Students :
Step 4 : Fill the application with the required details and sent it to the following address.
Gujarat labour welfare board
Shramyogi Kalyan Bhavan,
“G” colony, Opp. Water Tank,
Terms & Conditions
1. Second Grade – Examination of 12 boards for students who will get maximum Sentinel and Gemma-3 Sentinel. Academic Award
2. The benefit of this scheme is only applicable to the children of laborers working in factory / laborers in the state of Gujarat.
3. One of the most important things for students who work in the factory / laboratory is the Rugged Litter Fund. The children / students in the trash can have the benefit of this scheme.
5. Application for office filing received after incomplete documentation / short details / incorrect details / due time limit.
6. The correct name of the student, as shown in the sheet.
7. Waste disposal is the ultimate computation. The justice sector will remain unchanged.
Documents Required :
(A) Copy of the mark sheet shall be authenticated and remain in bidi.
(B) Review of the student’s first course of action
(C) A copy of the student’s Aadhar card
(D) A copy of the worker’s Aadhaar card
Higher Education Reward Scheme
Higher Education Assistance Scheme has been started to reduce the burden of education expenditure to the children of labor workers.
Download Application Form :
** MBBS Student gets admission in Rs. 15000
** Ayurvedic / Homeopathic / Physiotherapy / Pharmacy and any engineering degree course like Mechanic / Electric / Civil /Any Engineering Courses and CA/ ICWA / ICFA/CS Student gets admission in Rs. 7500 assistance will be payable.
About Us :
With the progressive outlook of the Government towards the workers, and the desire to take measure for the uplift of the workers, the Government also consulted the ‘STATE ADVISORY BOARD’ to help the Government in formulating the labour policy.