Organisation : MADE EASY
Announcement : MADE EASY Scholarship Test Result 2020
Scholarship Name : National Scholarship Test NST 2 For GATE & ESE 2021
Exam Held On : 01.03.2020
Result Declaration Date : 13.03.2020
Website : https://nst.onlinetestseriesmadeeasy.in/index.php?p=Login
MADE EASY NST 2 Result
MADE EASY NST-2 Result is Live. MADE EASY conducted National Scholarship Test-2 (NST-2) on 1st Mar, 2020. The result of NST-2 is declared on 13th Mar, 2020.
Related / Similar Scholarship : Made Easy Prime Online Scholarship Test 2020
National Scholarship Test-2 was conducted in 41 cities across the country and 2001 students have qualified for the scholarship based on the merit.
How to Check?
Just follow the below steps to View Result.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of MADE EASY through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Enter Your Email Id & Password for Login.
Step 3 : Click on the Login button to View Application Form/View Answer Key/View Score Card.
Number of students to whom scholarship is to be awarded in various categories.
|Category||Scholarship Percentage in Tuition Fee||No. of students to whom scholarship will be given through NST – 1||No. of students to whom scholarship will be given through NST – 2||Total No. of students to whom scholarship will be given through NST – 1 & NST-2|
|Category||Scholarship Percentage in Tuition Fee||No. of students to whom scholarship will be given through NST-2|
The result is declared on the basis of Aptitude and Technical based paper preferred by students of various streams (CE/ME/EE/EC/CS).
Terms & Conditions
1. The scholarship amount is proportionately distributed depending on various parameters like paper preferred (Aptitude/Technical), stream-wise student volume appeared for the test and stream-wise cut-off marks.
2. Scholarship through NST Exam will be applicable on Long Term Classroom course for ESE & GATE. Scholarship will not be applicable on Online Courses, Postal Course, Test Series and any other short term classroom courses.
3. The NST-2 scholarship is applicable only for those GATE/ESE+GATE batches, which are commencing between 1st Apr, 2020 to 31st May, 2020.
4. If candidate is getting any discount (eg. Early bird discount/Promotional discount etc.) other than Scholarship discount then discount which is higher will be applicable.
5. The scholarship offered is strictly for the candidate who is listed in the NST-2 merit list and cannot be transferred to other candidate under any circumstances.
6. If the details of any student is found fake, then his/her scholarship will be cancelled.
7. The scholarship will be offered only on payable tuition fee of classroom course, not on admission charges, study material & books fee.
8. Interested candidates are advised to take prior admission, as the seats are limited.
9. Candidate has to bring the copy of NST SCORE CARD at the time of admission to claim the scholarship.
10. The decision of MADE EASY management remains final & abiding to all.
If you have any queries please contact 011-45124612, 09599946203, 09599946204 or email to nst [AT] madeeasy.in