|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : Human resources & Development Mission
Portal Name : MEDHAVI National Scholarship Scheme
Exam Name : newGEN Scholarship Exam
Document Type : Previous Exam Question Paper
Year : 2018
Website : https://www.medhavionline.org/PreviousQuestionPaper.aspx
MEDHAVI Scholarship Exam Question Paper
Download the Previous Exam Question Paper of MEDHAVI National Scholarship from the official website.
Related / Similar Post : Medhavi Scholarship 2020
1. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Suresh said, “He is the son of the only son of my mother.” How is Suresh related to that boy?
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
3. In a certain code LOCAL is written as NQAYN. How is TABLE written in that code?
4. D, E, G, J, ?, S, Y, F, N
5. Raju was facing East. He walked 5 km forward and then after turning to his right walked 1 km. Again he turned to his right and walked 5 km. After this, he turned back. Which direction he was facing at that time?
6. Identify the correct answer containing letters which will most appropirately fills the blanks XYX_XY_Y_YX_
7. Refer to the information provided below,
‘A + B’ means ‘A’ is father of ‘B’
‘A – B’, means ‘A’ is daugher of ‘B’
‘A × B’ means ‘A’ is son of B’
‘A ÷ B’means ’ A’ is wife of B’ How is M related to N in the expression M – P + N ?
8. The triangle represnts doctors. The circle represents players and rectanlge represents artists. How many doctors are both players and artists?
9. Find odd one out
10. Brain : Neuron : : Nephron : ?
1. if the square q root of 841 is 29, , then v0.00000841 is equal to
2. Radha spend 40% of her income on food, 20% on rent, 10% on entertainment and 10% on transportation. If she saves Rs.3000 at the end of month, what is the income of Radha?
3. In a class the average weight of 100 students are 46 Kg, the average weight of boys 50 Kg and the average weight of girls are 40 kg. Find out the number of boys in class.
4. If a boat goes 7 Km upstream in 4 minutes and the speed of the stream is 3 Km per hour, then the speed of the boat in still water is
A. 4.2 km/hr
B. 13 km/hr
C. 9 km/hr
D. 12 km/hr
5. Find the least number which when divided by 4,6,7,8,9,12 leaves the same remainder 3 in each case.
6. Certain sum of money was distributed equally among a certain number of children. If there were 5 children less, each would have received a rupee more. But, if there were 15 children more, each would have received Rs.2 less. Find the sum of money distributed.
7. The sum of five consecutive number is equal to 60. The first number is
1. Synonym of ADUMBRATE.
2 Antonym of REFINEMENT
3 Most appropriate meaning of the phrase, ‘Backstairs influence’
4. Choose the correct spelling
5 Find out the error (if any) in the sentence: Twenty miles (a)/ are (b)/ a long way (c)/ to walk (d)/ no error (d)
A. Twenty miles
C. a long way
D. to walk
E. No error
6 Synonym of the underlined word is: “The newspaper is an inexhaustible source of news”
7 Most appropriate meaning of the phrase, ‘to meet half-way’
A. to meet a personon the way
B. a half-hearted agreement
C. to come to a compromise with one
D. to apologize
8 Choose the word that is nearest in meaning to the word RODOMONTADE
A. over-ornate writing
B. defeaning clamour
D. lofty bragging
9 He grew tired of her flattery and her slave like_________.
10 Time after time he was on the point of success, but after something beyond his control would block him and he was left with a sense of hopeless ___________
1. Largest gland in the human body.
2. The process of seeping of water into the ground is called
3. Most abundant gas in earth’s atmosphere
C. Carbon Dioxide
4. Asteroid belt is found between which of two planet/s
A. mars – Earth & mars-Jupiter
B. saturn-Uranus & Jupiter-Saturn
C. Mars-Jupiter only
D. Saturn- Uranus only
5. A ‘Closed Economy’ is one in which
A. only export takes place
B. Neither export nor import takes place
C. The Money supply is fully controlled
D. Only import takes place
Download Sample Question Paper :
General Studies :