Organization : Shri Mahavira Jaina Vidyalaya
Scholarship Name : Application For General Scholarship
Location : Mumbai
Application Deadline : 31st July
Website : http://www.smjv.org/
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/3974-General.pdf
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
SMJV Application Form for General Scholarship
This scholarship is being offered to the Students who are Swetamber Murtipujak Jain by Birth. Hence suitable Sangh Certificate stating that the student is Swetamber Murtipujak Jain by Birth must be attached with the application. Merely Membership Card / Jain Minority Certificate etc. is not sufficient.
Related : SMJV Smt. Hiraben Ramnikbhai Kumbhanvala Girls’ Higher Education Loan Scholarship : www.scholarships.net.in/3976.html
1. The students staying in the Hostel of Shri Mahavira Jaina Vidyalaya are Not entitled for this scholarship and hence they should not apply.
2. Please fill up all the details correctly. Incomplete forms are rejected.
3. The students perusing studies from SSC onwards till Graduation are entitled Post Graduate students / School students are not entitled.
4. Please attach the Marks Sheet of Last Examination, Sangh Certificate , College Fee receipt along with the application.
5. The Students who have secured less than 60 % marks are not eligible for Scholarship and hence need not apply. If you have applied for any other scholarship of this institute, please furnish the details.
Please note that the Scholarship Amount shall be directly credited in to the Bank Account of student and under no circumstances cheque will be issued to applicants. Hence please take extra care for giving the bank details. Please attach Xerox / cancelled cheque)
Application Sending Address
The Hon. Secretaries,
Shri Mahavira Jaina Vidyalaya,
2nd Floor, KVO Mahajan Wadi,
99/101, Keshavji Naik Road,
Application Last Date
Last date to apply for this Scholarship 31st July
Terms & Conditions For Higher Study Loan Scheme :
1. The applicant should fulfill a minimum standard of graduation of any recognized Indian or equivalent foreign University.
2. The applicant must have secured first class marks in all the Board / College / University Examinations or a minimum of 60% marks in the last Degree Examination.
3. Application should be made on prescribed forms only.
4. The loan shall be sanctioned on the following conditions:
A. Applicant should be a Swetamber Murtipujak Jain by Birth.
B. Applicant should submit an assurance that he / she has obtained at least 50% of total expenses from other sources.
C. Applicant must have secured admission in a recognized institution for further studies.
D. The Applicant shall agree to pay 6% interest if he / she does not pay loan within four years of payment of last installment. Interest will be calculated from date of payment of the last installment.
E. The applicant shall have to produce a certificate of good health and fitness from recognized medical practitioners.
F. The applicant shall sign the necessary agreement and the promissory notes as and when required.