Organisation : Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare
Scholarship Name : PJMS 2019-20 Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award
Applicable For : UG,PG Students
Applicable State : Kerala
Last Date : 10-01-2020
Website : http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in/index.php?token=bee4d1c2947c660866678f98a27c851d1521c84b
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Kerala Minority Welfare PJMS
Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare invites online applications for Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship for the year 2019-20.
Related / Similar Post :
Kerala Pareekshabhavan LSS/USS Scholarship 2020
Who Can Apply?
1. Should belong to Muslim, Christian, Sikkh, Buddah, Parsis, Jains community
2. Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs
3. Should passed in Govt/Aided Colleges
4. Should be a native of Kerala
Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
Start Date : 11-12-2019
End Date : 10-01-2020
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award 2019-20.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare through the URL http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dmw/dmw_ma/dmw_ind.php
Step 2 : Then Click on the “Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award (PJMS)” under Types of Scholarship.
Step 3 : Next read the instructions carefully and click on the Apply Online link.
Step 4 : If you have already registered with DMW Scholarships, Do Applicant Login Please use your SSLC/ 10th standard detail in the first paragraph of registration
Step 5 : Fill the form with the following details to complete the scholarship application
1. Matriculation or equivalent examination passed by the applicant
2. Bio data of Applicant
3. Permanent Address
4. Communication Address( Tick if Same as Permanent Address)
5. Details of Previous Institution and course based on which scholarship is being sought
6. Bank Details
7. Password Settings
Step 6 : Accept the declarations, type the captcha image and finally click on the Submit button
** UG – 80% above Rs.15,000
** PG – 75% above Rs.15,000
1. Can I apply one or more scholarship
yes, you can apply one or more scholarship
2. What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop- down menu?
You should immediately approach the institute to contact Scholarship Office .
3. What is to be done after submitting the online application ?
After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.
4. How to check the status of my application?
By logging-in with your registration Id ,date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. In the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
5. Can I take print-out of my application at any stage?
Yes. Do ‘Candidate Login’ and take print out using the link ‘View/ Print Application’
6. Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details related to Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the application is verified by the Institution.
7. What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the institutes?
You should intimate the institution regarding the mistakes. The institution can revert the verification status, which allows you to edit the details.
Correct the details, take the print out and resubmit the print out to the institution for online verification.