|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare
Scholarship Name : CH Mohammedkoya Scholarship 2019-20 Fresh
Applicable For : Girl Student
Applicable State : Kerala
Last Date : 30-12-2019
Website : http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in/index.php?token=bee4d1c2947c660866678f98a27c851d1521c84b
Kerala Minority Welfare CHMS
Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare invites online applications for C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship Fresh for the year 2019-20.
Related / Similar Post :
Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2019-20
1. Should belong to Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala.
2. Should be a GIRL student studying for Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
3. Students who got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
4. Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
5. Family Annual income should not exceed 8 Lakhs.
6. Those who apply for Hostel stipend should be staying in recognized hostels.
7. Those who are eligible for hostel stipend will not be eligible for scholarship.
C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship Fresh
Start Date : 06-12-2019
End Date : 30-12-2019
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship Fresh 2019-20.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare through the URL http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dmw/dmw_ma/dmw_ind.php
Step 2 : Then Click on the “C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (CHMS)” under Types of Scholarship.
Step 3 : Next read the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply Online” link.
Step 4 : If you have already registered with DMW Scholarships, Do Applicant Login Please use your SSLC/ 10th standard detail in the first paragraph of registration
Step 5 : Fill the form with the following details to complete the scholarship application
1. Matriculation or equivalent examination passed by the applicant
2. Bio data of Applicant
3. Permanent Address
4. Communication Address( Tick if Same as Permanent Address)
5. Details of Previous Institution and course based on which scholarship is being sought
6. Bank Details
7. Password Settings
Step 6 : Accept the declarations, type the captcha image and finally click on the Submit button
** Under Graduates – Rs. 5,000/Year
** Post Graduates – Rs. 6,000/Year
** Professional Courses – Rs. 7,000/Year
** Hostel Stipend – Rs. 13,000/Year
1. Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details related to Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the application is verified by the Institution.
2. Which fields in the application form are mandatory?
Fields provided with red asterisk mark are mandatory fields
3. What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the institutes?
You should intimate the institution regarding the mistakes. The institution can revert the verification status, which allows you to edit the details.
Correct the details, take the print out and resubmit the print out to the institution for online verification.
4. How to check the status of my application?
By logging-in with your registration Id ,date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. In the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
5. What if I forget my Password?
You can contact the institution, and request for resetting your password