Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education, Assam
Scholarship Name : Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship Renewal 2019-20
Applicable State : Assam
Last Date : 25/08/2019
Website : http://dteassamexam.in/et2019/index.php/welcome/scholarshipDetailsRenewal
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship
Directorate of Technical Education, Assam invites applications for Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship Renewal for the year 2019-20.
Who Can Apply?
Applications are invited from the Fresh awardees of 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20 batches for renewal of ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGICAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP during the year 2019-20.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship Renewal 2019-20 .
Step 1 : Go to the official website of DTE Assam provided above.
Step 2 : Read the instructions carefully before applying
Step 3 : Then click on the “Apply Online” button at the end of the page.
Step 4 : Fill the application form with the following fields
1. Name of the scholar* [ e.g. Kamal Saikia, Bhaben Borah etc ]
2. Name of the Institution*
3. Name of the examination passed in May/June*
4. Date on which the scholar’s examination was over*
5. Class/ division secured* (Mark sheet must be attached).
6. Percentage of marks*
7. Class to which promoted during*
8. Date of joining the class*
9. Total duration of the class in which studying or to which admitted after passing the examination mentioned in Col. 3* (Mark sheet must be attached).
10. Year in which the final University Examination after Completion of the full course will be held*
11. Whether scholar is in receipt of any scholarship/ stipend/ free studentship etc. from any source, if so the nature and amount of such scholarship* Yes/No
12. Whether scholar is residing in hostel, if so from which date(hostel certificate must be attached)* Yes/No
13. No and date of original sanction*
14. Specific recommendation of the Principle/ Head of the institution etc for the continuation of the Engineering & Technological Scholarship.* Yes/No
15. Mobile No of Scholar*
16. Email of Scholar*
17. Bank A/c No. of Scholar*
18. Bank Name*
19. Bank Branch*
20. Bank IFSC Code*
Step 5 : Enter the validation code and finally click on the “Register” button to submit your application
Step 6 : Take print-out after online submission, and submit it to the Principal/Head of the Institution, along with the necessary copy of certificates/testimonials.
Step 7 : The Principal/Head of institution are to send the applications after verifying to the office of The Director of Technical Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 on or before 15/09/2019.
Terms & Conditions
** The applicant should submit their Bank Account details i.e., name of the bank, branch IFSC Code and Account no.in the appropriate space of the application form. (Also submit the copy of first page of the bank account along with the application).
** The Scholarship and Book Grant will be renewed every year subject to the condition that the student secures at least 60% marks up to the previous semesters and passed all subjects in one attempt.
** Only a candidate who is a permanent resident of Assam will be eligible for Scholarship and Book Grant. Permanent Resident Certificate to be submitted.
** The applicant should be a bonafide student of any of the Govt. Engineering Colleges or Polytechnics of Assam.
** The student must not be in receipt of any other Scholarship or any other financial assistance from any other sources except Special Merit Scholarship for Girl Students. An undertaking is to be made by the candidate in the application form.
** A form of bond (available at web site) must be submitted along with the application form.
Application Last Date
Intending candidates must apply on-line at official website in between 25/07/2019 to 25/08/2019