Organisation : Gujarat Education Department, Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Announcement : Renewal For Delayed Students 2018-19
Scholarship Name : Chief Minister’s Youth Self-Help Plan 2018-19
Applicable For : Students who have only entered the year 2015,2016 or 2017
Applicable State : Gujarat
Website : https://mysy.guj.nic.in/Frm_Del_notice.aspx
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
MYSY Gujarat Delayed Students Renewal
MYSY Gujarat Education Department invites applications for “DELAYED STUDENTS” only for the renewal assistance application of the academic year 2018-19.
Related / Similar Scholarship :
Gujarat MYSY Scholarship 2019-20
Who Can Apply?
This link is for students who have only entered the year 2015,2016 or 2017, only to renew the application for the year 2018-19 only. Students will not be eligible for the previous year.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Renewal For Delayed Students 2018-19 .
Step 1 : Go to the official website of MYSY Gujarat through provided above.
Step 2 : Next read the instructions carefully before you are applying,
Step 3 : If you are a new student then click “Renewal Application for delayed students who have never applied for MYSY”.
Step 4 : Next login with the following details to complete your renewal process.
** Select your Admission After – 10th(SSC) / 12th(HSC) / Diploma
** Select your Board/ University [Gujarat Board]
** Select the Stream – Science/General [Science]
** Select Passing Year 
** Enter your Seat/ Enrollment Number 
** Enter your Password
** Click Login button
Step 5 : If you are already applied for fresh and missed renewal means click on “Renewal Application for delayed students who have applied for fresh and missed renewal” link and complete the renewal application with the required fields.
** Select Your Admission After – 10th(SSC)/ 12th(HSC)/ Diploma
** Select Your Board/ University – [Gujarat Board/ CBSE/ ICSE/ NIOS/ IB]
** Select Your Stream – Science/ General
** Select Your Passing Year 
** Enter the Seat/ Enrollment Number 
** Enter Your Password
Important Instructions for Students Regarding Renewal Assistance for the Chief Minister’s Youth Self-Help Plan Academic Year-2018-19
1. Students who have not been applying for the first year of admission to the curriculum or have not been satisfied with the eligibility of the income limit, the applicants who have been applying for the application are eligible for renewal support for the remaining period of their course and for the first year students who receive assistance but for the next year’s renewal assistance If you have missed the application or renewal assistance
2. Only those students who have enrolled in higher course in the year 2015 or above will be eligible for renewal of the year 2018-19 online and will have to apply online on this link.
3. The basic qualifications of the resolution will be taken to apply for renewal assistance.
4. This link is for the only renewal help application of the academic year 2018-19 for “DELAYED STUDENTS”. So that the earlier assistance of the students will not be available.
5. Students enrolled in 2015 will be able to apply for 3rd Annual Assistance, students enrolled in the year 2016 for second year renewal and students enrolled in the year 2017 can apply for first renewal assistance.
6. All other instructions will be as shown in the following link available on the website of Youth Self Employment Plan.
7. With the renewal application, the linked list of the documents mentioned in the above link, and the admission letter for Standard -12 (Degree / provisional certificate in standard-10 and D-2 cases in case of diploma) and admission letter should be attached