Organisation : IIT Delhi
Fellowship Name : International Ph.D Fellowship Programme IPFP 2019
Applicable For : Ph.D Students
Application Last Date : 31.03.2019
Website : http://intladm.iitd.ac.in/news-ipfp.php
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
IIT Delhi International Ph.D Fellowship
IIT Delhi invites applications for International Ph.D Fellowship Programme for the year 2019. International PhD Fellowship Programme are expected to bring about a significant increase in the number of meritorious International students on IITD Campus.
Related : IIT Hyderabad CfHE Center for Healthcare Entrepreneurship Fellowship 2019-20 : www.scholarships.net.in/36387.html
IPFP Salient Features
** All international students admitted to PG programmes in IIT Delhi, will pay fees on par with Indian students.
** Under IPFP, international students selected for PhD admissions to various programmes will be eligible for fellowships on par with Indian PhD students.
** The fellowships are open in all academic departments, centres and schools of the Institute and cater to a wide area of interest of academic and research community.
** Under IPFP, 500 PhD fellowships will be provided to international students over the next 5 years.
** Candidates holding foreign passports (including persons with OCI and PIO cards) will be eligible to apply under this scheme.
IPFP Online Application
Just follow the below steps to apply for the IPFP 2019.
1. Registration to the IIT Delhi PG Admissions portal is required before applying to any PG Programme .
2. After registration use your credentials to log-in to the system.
3. Your registered email id will the user-name to enter IIT Delhi Registration Portal. Enter a Strong password (at least 6 characters).
4. Enter the correct First Name, Middle Name and Last Name, Email address and Date of Birth while registering to the IIT Delhi PG Admission portal. The same data would be used by the system while filling your personal details.
5. You can change your password or retrieve a lost password by following the “Forgot Password” link.
Filling a Form
1. Before starting to fill up the form, read the PG information brochure carefully. The brochure is available at IIT Delhi PG Admissions Portal.
2. The data on a page gets saved once you click on the “Save & Next” or “Save as Draft” button provided in the page.
3. After the successful submission of the form, candidates need to pay the fees online. Applications without the payment with be rejected. The bank charges if any will have to be borne by the candidate.
4. A print button is provided to save a pdf copy of the application form.
5. In case you forget to download the pdf copy of the form, you can login again with your login credentials and take a printout of the same form.
6. After making the payment, please make sure that the “Payment Status” is complete. In case of any discrepancy please contact drpgsr [AT] admin.iitd.ac.in.
7. At least one preference is mandatory while filling up the “Program Selection”
8. Candidates need to upload all the relevant document at the time of submission.
System only accepts PDF files (max 2MB Size) for documents and .jpg/.png files (max 500Kb) for photographs.
Foreign students can apply for PhD in 28 academic units at IITD. This includes- Applied Mechanics, Atmospheric Sciences, Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Design, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Public Policy etc.
1. Payment of Fees is mandatory.
2. Submit a separate application for each program.
3. In all the pages where you want to add an extra record (like in case you want to add two records for employment details indicating multiple employers, you need to click on the “+” button shown on the page).
4. In case you are a final year student applying for a post graduate program in IITD and your results for the final year are awaited then you can select the result status as “Awaited” in the Education Information page.
5. The career (UG, PG etc.), year of passing, semester, from date and to date details are all compulsory fields on the Education Information page. Enter valid data for all the aforesaid fields.
6. Make sure you have PDF copy of all the relevant document as they are required to be uploaded in the application.
7. For any query, you may send a mail to drpgsr [AT] admin.iitd.ac.in.
IPFP Last Date
Last date to apply for the International Ph.D Fellowship Programme IPFP is 31st March 2019