Organisation : Telangana Brahmin Samkshema Parishad (TBSP)
Scholarship/Scheme Name : Sri Ramanuja Scheme 2018-19
Applicable For : Students From Brahmin Families
Applicable State : Telangana
Website/Apply Online : https://brahminparishad.telangana.gov.in/ramanuja.jsp
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
TBSP Sri Ramanuja Scheme
Telangana Brahmin Samkshema Parishad invites applications for Sri Ramanuja Scheme for the year 2018-19
Related : TBSP Telangana BEST Brahmin Entrepreneurship Scheme : www.scholarships.net.in/36343.html
Fee reimbursement to the students from Brahmin families belonging to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category
This scheme is applicable for Brahmin students of Telangana State covering all 31 districts, who are studying Post Metric courses i.e., Intermediate/ equivalent onwards for the academic year 2018-19.
Sri Ramanuja Scheme Eligibility
** The student and his/her parents should belong to Brahmin community and parents should reside in Telangana State.
** Annual Family income of Parents / Guardian should not be more than Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two lakhs only) in Urban area andRs.1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) in Rural areas.
** Should be pursuing a regular course in College/ Institute / University for the year 2018-19.
** Should not have availed himself/ herself any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
** Should have passed in all the subjects till previous year of study (i.e., students who do not have backlogs in their previous semesters / years are only eligible).
Sri Ramanuja Online Registration
Just follow the below steps to register for Sri Ramanuja Scheme 2018-19.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Telangana Brahmin Samkshema Parishad through provided above.
Step 2 : Read the guidelines carefully and click on the “Registration” link.
Step 3 : Next enter your Aadhaar Number and click on “Submit” button.
Step 4 : After verifying your Aadhaar Number, fill the remaining details.
Step 5 : Upload the necessary documents mentioned below and finally click on Submit button to complete the registration.
Applicant should upload the scanned copies (In .pdf of maximum of 250kb size each)
1. Passport size photograph (in .jpeg format of maximum of 50kb size).
2. Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
3. Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 01-04-2017
4. Certificate from the Principal / Institution in the prescribed format (Enclosed as Annexure – I).
5. Student should have a Mobile number for receiving One Time Password for registration of app (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
6. Consecutive 7 years study / bonafide certificates from 4th standard onwards.
7. Furnish CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
8. If there is a gap in study due to discontinuation on health grounds or on any other grounds, the place of residence of the gap period as given by the MRO critically determines as to know whether a student is a local candidate or not.
9. Aadhar card of the student
10. Bank passbook first page
Search Application/Download Acknowledgement
Select Scheme and Enter any two fields to download the Acknowledgement
Step 1 : Visit official website provided above and click on the “Filled in application form” link.
Step 2 : Select your Scheme Applied [Sri Ramanuja]
Step 3 : Enter Your Application Number 
Step 4 : Enter Your Applicant Name [Raj]
Step 5 : Enter Your Date of Birth in the format of (DD-MM-YYYY)
Step 6 : Enter Your Mobile Number
Step 7 : Click on “Submit” button