Organisation : Manipal University
Scholarship Name : Dr. TMA Pai PhD Scholarship Program 2019
Applicable For : PhD. Program Students
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Application Deadline : 15th March 2019
Website : https://manipal.edu/mu/academics/phd/phd-adm-drtmapai-scholarship.html
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Manipal University Dr TMA Pai PhD Scholarship
Manipal University invites application for Dr. TMA Pai PhD scholarship program for the year 2019.
Related : SAKEC Shah & Anchor Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/35325.html
A candidate seeking admission to the PhD. program must have an aggregate of 60% or an equivalent grade in any of the following
** Postgraduate degree or equivalent from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
** Postgraduate degree in Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences or Engineering
** MBBS or BDS or an undergraduate degree which is of at least 5 years’ duration
** Pharm. D. / Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate)
Candidates should fill the online application form, complete it in all respects. Just follow the below steps to apply for the Dr. TMA Pai PhD Scholarship Program 2019.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Manipal University through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Next read the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Online” link in that page.
Step 3 : New candidate click on the “Register” link and fill the required details to complete the registration.
Step 4 : After complete your registration, candidate login with your application number & Date of birth.
Step 5 : Then fill the remaining details and upload the necessary documents to complete the application.
You need scanned copies of the following documents as you will be asked to upload them as you fill the application form
1. Scan copy of passport size Photo, Signature ,ID Proof and Address Proof.
2. Attested copy of the degree certificate of qualifying examination.
3. Attested copy of the marks cards of qualifying examinations.
Scholarship amount per candidate
** Six months Probationary period – Rs. 18,000 per month
** First year – Rs. 20,000 per month
** Second year – Rs. 21,000 per month
** Third year – Rs. 22,000 per month
** Professional conference – Rs.30,000
** Last date for receipt of applications is 15th March 2019.
** The programme will commence from 1st July 2019.
Sequence of Events
|Online application opens By||February 10|
|Students have to apply online By||March 15|
|Application/registration closes By||March 15|
|Downloading admit card||From March 21 to 31|
|Online test (All India)||April 7
Test centers : Manipal, Bangalore,
Hyderabad, Mumbai , Delhi ,
Chennai and Kolkata.
Test center : Only Manipal
|Interview/Selection at Manipal institutions||May 20 to 30|
|Communication to Students about selection By||10 June 2019|
|Fee payment By||25 June 2019|
|Course commences||1 July 2019|
Terms & Conditions
1. MAHE reserves the right to re-schedule the test and/or the test centre at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof, and as warranted by the circumstances.
2. MAHE reserves the exclusive right to reject applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
3. A non-refundable registration fee for online application is payable by every candidate at the time of registration for PhD Programme.
4. All disputes in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Udupi.