Organization : Alagappa University
Fellowship Name : Alagappa Post Doctoral Fellowship (APDF)-2019
Applicable For : Postdoctoral Candidates
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Application Deadline : 15.02.2019
Website : https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Alagappa Post Doctoral Fellowship
Alagappa University invites applications for Alagappa Post Doctoral Fellowship (APDF) for the year 2019.
Related : Ministry of Culture Tagore National Fellowship For Cultural Research 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/35177.html
To be eligible, the applicant must hold a PhD degree prior to applying for the fellowship.
The Fellowships will be offered in the below listed collaborating Departments against the themes approved under RUSA Phase 2.0 scheme.
|Sl. No.||Collaborating Departments||Research Themes|
|1.||Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Bioelectronics and Biosensors, Nanoscience and Technology and Energy Sciences||Advanced Nano-materials for Sustainable Energy and Sensor Applications|
Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies, Animal Health and Management, Microbiology, Botany, Biomedical Sciences and Geology
|Translational Health Research for Human, Animal and Plant systems|
|3||Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Applications and Computational Logistics||Mathematical Modelling and Computational Intelligence|
|4||Economics and Rural Development||Micro-irrigation, energy use and CO2 Reduction Nexus: Study of different crops from selected states in India|
|5||Tamil, English, Social Work, Women’s studies, History and Library and Information Science||Advanced Social and Linguistics studies|
|6||Education, Physical Education & Health Sciences, Special Education & Rehabilitation Science, Life Long Learning, Alagappa University College of Education and Alagappa University College of Physical Education||Transition in Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor domains of Learners|
|7||Commerce, International Business, Corporate Secretaryship, Banking Management, Alagappa Institute of Management and Logistics Management.||Integrated Management Approach for Sustainable Social Development|
APDF Application Procedure
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Alagappa Post Doctoral Fellowship (APDF)-2019.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Alagappa University through provided above.
Step 2 : Then download the application form from the official website or you can directly download it from below mentioned link.
Download Application Form :
Step 3 : Provide personal detail such as name, date of birth, gender, nationality etc.
Step 4 : Provide educational details, PhD thesis title, publication and patents etc.
Step 5 : Provide information on the prizes, honours, awards, fellowships held, employment details etc.
Step 6 : Send the duly filled form by post to the below address before the last date.
College Road, Alagappa Puram,
Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 630003
** Proof of completion of PhD
** List of publications
** Research proposal
** Two referees (Name with Address/Mobile/email)
** Age proof
The selected fellow will receive the following benefits
** A Fellowship amount of INR 37,500 per month (consolidated)
** A contingency grant of INR 75,000 per annum for research purposes
Terms & Conditions
1. The Fellowship shall be a whole-time engagement for research work and cannot be combined with any other whole-time or part-time work.
2. The University does not protect pay of any candidate selected for the PDF. They are eligible for fellowship grant only on whole time award.
3. The selection and award of PDF will be through a presentation followed by Interview to be held at University and date & venue will be announced in the website. No TA/DA is permissible.
4. Well equipped and state of the art laboratories are available in the department(s) and several sophisticated instruments are being maintained under University Science Instrumentation Centre as a Central Facility.
5. Central Library with RF-ID facility.
6. Hostel facility in the campus.
7. Incomplete applications as well as applications received after the prescribed date will be rejected.
APDF Last Date
Last Date to submit the application form is 15th February, 2019