|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organization : BCWD Backward Classes Welfare Department
Announcement : Devraj Urs Foreign Scholarship Selected/Rejected Candidates List 2018-19
Scholarship Name : Devraj Urs Foreign Scholarship 2018-19
Applicable For : PG/ Ph.D Students
Applicable State : Karnataka
Document Submission Last Date : 12.02.2019
Website : http://backwardclasses.kar.nic.in/BCWDForeignScholarship.aspx
BCWD Devraj Scholarship Selected/Rejected Candidates List
D. Devarajah is a list of candidates who have been elected and rejected in 2018-19 for Foreign Employment Payments.
Related : Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship For ST Students 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/30688.html
D. Devaraja king is a foreign scholarship wage for 100 qualified students of higher studies in backward classes at foreign universities.
Documents To Be Submitted
If any documents have already been submitted, the remaining balance documents are submitted to the Commissioner’s Office at the below address before 12.02.2019.
Backward Classes Welfare Department,
No.16-D, Devarajah Arus Bhavan, 3rd Floor,
Miller Tankbed Area, Vasant Nagar,
Each of the documents required to submit :
1. Date of course starting course, course duration, course name, foreign world Entrance Examination Information, Student Assessment Examination, Higher Study Examination Cost (Entrance Fee, Tuition Fee, Health Insurance, Meal) And the cost of accommodation, etc.
2. Passport is official to go to a country where each and every student is going to higher studies Visa Per Authorized
3. The student and father, mother / parents are paying taxes for their annual income. If a worker is to file a copy of a one-year salary certificate.
4. A bank account with a student at any nationalized bank Each of the details of the pass book (bank name, bank branch name, bank Account number, information contained in IFSc code details).
5. Students traveling abroad for higher education have their flight tickets, Submission of boarding pass over.
6. If the student has cut his education halfway, he will be required to file a closed letter in the prescribed format of Rs.200 / – to refund the Government with the interest of setting up the foreign study payments sanctioned by the Backward Classes Welfare Department.
The student shall submit all his records within 12.02.2019. If the student has not submitted the prescribed documents by 12.02.2019, your option for foreign studies will be canceled.
Some of the selected students are listed below. Kindly refer the below PDF links uploaded for full candidates list.
Selected Candidates 2018-19 :
** Spandanat Kotian
** Bharath M
** Darshan P
** Narayana K
** Dhananjay M Pathange
** Kruthi M
** Prajwal Urs K
** Sagar Devangamat H
** B Vanishree Rao
** Suraj Kumar B S
** Ganesh R.J
Some of the rejected students are listed below. Kindly refer the below PDF links uploaded for full candidates list.
Rejected Candidates 2018-19 :
** Rakshith T
** Chaitanya Chilkuri
** Angusabariesa A
** Tesus R
** Darshan H R
** Darshan V S
** Akshay Kumar
** Sadashiva Suvarna
** Swagaths Gowda
** Methyl A
** Roopa V
It includes three steps.
** Application by the student online.
** Verification of the original documents in the office of the Backward Classes Welfare Officers concerned Visit home and verify location.
** Interview at the presidency of General Secretary.
If you have any queries please call the Helpline Number 8050770004 or E-mail to: bcwd.training [AT] karnataka.gov.in
For more information Office Time :
Morning: 10.30 pm
Contact Phone Number: 8050770004