Organization : INSEAD
Scholarship Name : Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship 2020
Applicable Countries : Developing Countries
Application Deadline : 8 April 2019
Website : https://sites.insead.edu/mba/schlmgmt/dsp_schl_info.cfm?schlcode=DG1
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship
INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship(s) for the year 2020.
Related : Fujitsu 40th Scholarship Program 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/34308.html
** Their intention is to help build human capacity and to create economic and social value in the most economically challenged regions of the world.
** One or two significant awards will be granted in each class.
** Outstanding candidates with limited financial means will be granted scholarships and the fund will enable INSEAD to continue to attract diverse candidates onto the MBA Programme.
Candidates from emerging/developing countries who can demonstrate proven financial need.
Amount of Award : Up to €25,000
To be considered for this scholarship please refer to the INSEAD Diversity Scholarship pages and submit your application and background material accordingly.
1) The essays submitted for INSEAD Diversity Scholarships will be reviewed.
2) In approximately 300 words for all the questions that follow
(a) introduce yourself and include an account of your early years i.e. where you grew up and the primary and secondary schools you attended. How did you finance your secondary education?
(b) briefly describe how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country/region after graduation and
(c) Give the main reason why an INSEAD MBA is relevant to your future career development.
3) In approximately 300 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as your budget for the year at INSEAD.
** How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from INSEAD?
** Why INSEAD should consider you for a Diversity scholarship?
** What amount do you consider appropriate?
Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
4) Only if you would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 300 words
Briefly describe an instance or aspect in your life to date that has made you stand out amongst your peers or that you consider exceptional in one way or another.(If not applicable, please enter N/A)
5) Please outline how, if you are successful in your career, you might help others in theirs.
6) Only if you would like to be considered for the INSEAD Alumni Fund Robin Hood Scholarship – in approximately 350 words give the main reason for your application for the IAF Robin Hood Scholarship.
Award recipients will be expected to lead the on-campus campaign. State how you will get involved and make peers participate. What are your ideas for the campaign?
(If not applicable, please enter N/A. Please note that this scholarship is on offer for the candidates in the rounds 1 and 2).
December 2020 Class :
Round 1 :
Applications Open – 25 March 2019
Deadline – 8 April 2019
Round 2 :
Applications Open – 20 May 2019
Deadline – 3 June 2019
Round 3 :
Applications Open – 8 July 2019
Deadline – 22 July 2019