Organization : LIFA Trust
Scholarship Name : LIFA Skill Development Scholarship Programme
Applicable For : SSLC/SSC/JTS Passed Keralites Male Candidates To Purse Technical Education
Applicable State : Kerala
Application Dates : 1st April to 30th June Every Year
Website : http://lifaiti.com/
Scholarship Details : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/3406-programme.pdf
Application Form : https://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/3406-Form.pdf
Lifa Skill Development Scholarship Programme:
The LIFA Trust awards up to 25 scholarships each year as one of its contributions towards fulfilling its mission : “to support talented youth by providing scholarships on technical education to mould quality Industrial professionals for the corporate by empowering their knowledge and skills through quality education”
Related / Similar Scholarship : Inculcate AIM Scholarship Scheme Kerala
1. To provide ITI scholarship to talented and skilled students those who are facing financial difficulties to study the course.
2. To provide LIFA Scholarship to the Interested students to technical side those who have completed non-technical courses and facing financial difficulties.
3. To provide LIFA Scholarship to the qualified youth those who are facing unemployment and interested to study technical course and working in technical sector.
Eligibility to apply LIFA Scholarship Programme
1. Male candidates can only apply for the scholarship.
2. The candidate should be a Keralites and permanent resident in Kerala.
3. Candidate should be passed SSLC/SSC/JTS and having the age of 16 years or above can able to participate in the Scholarship Programme.
4. The candidate should have talent in technical education and having a vision on his future professional career in Mechanical and Engineering Industry.
5. The candidate should be willing to work Abroad if he succeed campus selections
LIFA Trust Scholarship application invitation opens each year on 1st April until 30th June. Late applications will not be accepted. Applicant must fill in all the information required as per LIFA Charitable Trust Scholarship Application on or before the closure date.
Applicants should provide a signed letter of intent that outlines their interest and goals for the Scholarship years as well as their professional plans for the future.
A photograph and two signed letters of recommendation are also required. One of the letters of recommendation should be provided by an LIFA ITI Fellow and another from one Govt. Service Official.
Applicants must fill in all the information required as per LIFA Scholarship Programme Application
LIFA Scholarship Selection Process:
Once the application acceptance has closed, all submitted applications will be forwarded to the LIFA Scholarship Committe for evaluation.
The Committee Members will evaluate the submissions and then meet to discuss them and select the LIFA Scholars for the coming year.
The Committee’s decision will be published at LIFA ITI and also will be sent out via email to all applicants.
As a matter of policy, the LIFA Scholarship Committee does not go into the reasons for its decisions.