Organisation : Vidyapeeth Academy
Scholarship Name : V-SAT 2019 Vidyapeeth Scholarship Cum Admission Test
Applicable For : Class 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Students
Exam Dates : 13th Jan & 20th Jan 2019
Website : http://vidyapeethacademy.com/vmat-online-form.php
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Vidyapeeth Scholarship Cum Admission Test
Vidyapeeth Academy conducts Vidyapeeth Scholarship Cum Admission Test V-SAT 2019.
Related : FIITJEE Admission cum Scholarship Test 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/33932.html
Students of class 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th are eligible to apply for V-SAT 2019.
V-SAT Apply Online
Just follow the below steps to apply for V-SAT 2019.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Vidyapeeth Academy through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Then fill the application form with the following details
** Enter the Student Name [Arjun]
** Enter your Father’s Name [Kumar]
** Select Your Current Class [Class 10]
** Enter your Mobile Number 
** Enter your Email Address [email@example.com]
** Enter your Date of Birth [11-June-2004]
** Select Your Test Center [Boring Road]
** Select Your Test Date [13th Jan 2019]
** Select Stream you want to prepare for [Engineering]
Step 3 : Upload Student Photo and finally click on “Submit” button
1. Attempt ALL the questions. Answer have to be darkened on the OMR sheet.
2. This question paper contains 25 questions.
3. The question paper consists of THREE Parts, e.g. Mathematics (1 to 10), Science (11 to 20) & Mental Ability (21 to 25)
4. Blank spaces are provided at the bottom of each page for rough work. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work.
5. Blank paper, clipboard, log tabes, slide rules, calculators, cellular phones, pagers and electronic gadgets in any form are NOT allowed.
6. Do not Tamper / multilate the OMR sheet or this booklet.
7. Do not break the seals of the question-paper booklet before instructed to do so by the invigilator.
8. SUBMIT the OMR sheet to the invigilator after completing the test & take away the test paper with you.
Filling of OMR Sheet :
** In all the parts, each question will have 4 choices out of which only one choice is correct
** Use only Black/Blue ball point pen for filling the OMR sheet.
** On the OMR sheet, darken the appropriate bubble for each character of your name, Registration No., Phone No. etc.
For each right answer you will be awarded 4 marks if you darken the bubble corresponding to the correct answer and zero marks if no bubble is darkened. In case of bubbling of incorrect answer, minus one (-1) mark will be awarded.
1. On the basic of performance in Scholarship cum Admission Test -Upto 100%
2. Scholarship on the basic of Board Exams
|State Board/ ICSE||90%||50%|
|State Board/ ICSE||Between 90% and JEE Advanced cutoff||30%|
1. Defence Personnel Children-40%
2. NTSE- Stage – II Scholar – 100%
3. Sibling 40% on each students Fee
4. RMO-Qualified – 50%
5. NTSE – Stage – I Scholar-50%
6. INMO-Qualified – 100%
* Scholarship will be awarded on tuition fee only
Other Scholarship :
|Admission is strictly through Scholarship Test conducted by Vidyapeeth Academy|
|VMAT||Up to Zero Fee|
|VSAT||Up to 100% on Tution Fee|
|RMO||Up to Zero Fee|
|PRMO||Up to 100% on Tution Fee|
|NTSE Stage II||Up to 100% on Tution Fee|