mahadbtmahait.gov.in DBT Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students 2019-20 : Maharashtra
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : VJNT,OBC and SBC Welfare Department DBT Maharashtra
Scholarship Name : Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students 2019-20
Applicable For : VJNT Category Students
Applicable State/UTs : Maharashtra
Application Last Date : 29.02.2020 (Date is Extended)
Website : https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
DBT Maharashtra PMS to VJNT
VJNT,OBC and SBC Welfare Department, Maharashtra invites applications for Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students for the year 2019-20
Related / Similar Scholarship : DBT Maharashtra PMS For PWD 2019-20
** Providing financial assistance for education.
** Creating a passion for higher education.
** Providing students the opportunity to go to the mainstream of education through education.
** Scholarship scheme to avoid transparency, co-ordination and delay.
** Benefits of Tuition Fees, Exam Fees and Maintenance Allowance are paid to only VJNT category students.
VJNT PMS Eligibility
1) The parents/Guardians annual Income should be less than or equal to Rs.1.00 Lac.
2) Applicant should be belongs to VJNT category.
3) Applicants must be residents of Maharashtra.
4) Applicants must be pursuing the education course approved by the government from class Post-Matric.
5) Applicant should be come through CAP round for only professional courses.
6) Only two children (i) any number of girls applicants allowed. ii) boys applicants maximum 2 of the same parent) of the same parents will be eligible for the Scholarship.
7) No scholarship will be paid to the Applicants under this scheme from the date he /she accepts another Scholarship / stipend.
8) 75 % attendance is mandatory for current year.
9) Applicant will be eligible for scholarship if he / she changes the course Non – Professional to Professional but he will not be eligible if he / she changes the course from Professional to Non – Professional.
VJNT PMS Online Application
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students 2019-20.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of Aaple Sarkar Maharashtra DBT Portal through the URL https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/home/index
Step 2 : New User click on the “New Applicant Registration” link in the home page.
Step 3 : Next Enter your Aadhaar Number and Choose your Authentication Type then click on Send OTP button for verification
Step 4 : Fill the remaining details to complete your registration. After registration, you have to login with your registered Username and Password
** Click on Forgot Password, if you forgot your password entered while registration
** Click on Forgot User Name, if you forgot your User Name entered while registration
Step 5 : Select the scheme “Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students” under TVJNT,OBC and SBC Welfare Department category.
Step 6 : Then fill the required fields to apply for the scholarship. Applicant must check that all details provided by him/her are correct before final submission, as there will be no provision to edit details thereafter.
1. Caste certificate – should be issued by competent authority(Issued by Govt. of Maharashtra) This certificate considered as Proof of Resident.
2. Income certificate / Income Declaration – should be issued by competent authority
3. Caste Validity Certificate – (Mandatory for Professional Degree courses, Professional Post Graduate. For Non Professional courses caste validity is not mandatory)
4. HSC or SSC mark sheet or last examination mark sheet.
5. Gap certificate – Not mandatory but in case of gap it is mandatory.
6. If applicable father/Guardians death certificate.
7. Ration Card for identify number of children in family.
8. Leaving Certificate
9. Declaration certificate of parents/guardians about number of children beneficiaries.
1) Applicant have to pass the previous year examination.
2) In case of VJNT if Applicant fails for a year then the Applicant is not paid any reimbursement for that particular year.
3) For Group A – If an applicant pursuing Group A course fails in the examination for the 1st time the award may be renewed. For second & subsequent failure in any class the Applicant shall bear his / her own expenses until he / she secure promotion to the next higher class.
4) For Group B,C,D,E – he/she has to secure promotion to higher class (For second & subsequent failure in any class the Applicant shall bear his / her own expenses until he / she secure promotion to the next higher class.)
5) If due to any medical condition or due to any unforeseeable event the Applicant cannot appear in the annual examination, the head master of the college can approve or certify that if the Applicant would have appeared in the annual examination, he would have been able to pass the examination.
This will be only allowed if the head of the institution is satisfied by the submission of medical proof or any other required sufficient proof that the Applicant presents to the college.
Eligible V.J.N.T. Applicants are paid maintenance allowance
1) If Applicant select Course Group A – for hostlers Rs.425/p.m. & Day Scholars(Non Hostlers) Rs.190/p.m. (Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
2) If Applicant select Course Group B – for hostlers Rs.290/p.m. & Day Scholars(Non Hostlers) Rs.190/p.m.(Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
3) If Applicant select Course Group C – for hostlers Rs.290/p.m. & Day Scholars(Non Hostlers) Rs.190/p.m.(Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
4) If Applicant select Course Group D – for hostlers Rs.230/p.m. & Day Scholars(Non Hostlers) Rs.120/p.m. (Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
5) If Applicant select Course Group E – for hostlers Rs.150/p.m. & Day Scholars (Non Hostlers) Rs.90/p.m. (Duration – Admission date to till exam completion date)
6) Tuition Fee, Exam Fee and Maintenance allowance are paid 100% to applicants who’s studying in government/aided/non aided institutions in professional courses and non-professional courses.
7) If Applicant get admission in government hostel then he will eligible only 1/3rd amount of hostlers.
8) For B.Ed and D.Ed courses – 100 % benefit (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees and Maintenance Allowance) is applicable for D.Ed, B.Ed courses. For students studying in Aided, UnAided for D.Ed, B.Ed courses then Fee structure is applicable as per Government rates for same course
Note : If applicant takes an admission on or before 20th of any month should entitle date maintenance allowance will be issued for that current month. Otherwise maintenance allowance will be entitle from next month.
Terms & Conditions
** Maintenance allowance & Exam Fees are paid to Applicant if Applicant get promoted to next higher class.
** If Applicant fails in particular year then he will get the Tuition Fees, Exam Fees and Maintenance allowance of that particular academic year but he/she will not get the benefit until he/she gets promoted to next higher class.
** Scholarships/freeship will continue until Applicant completes one course. Ex. – 11th, 12th Arts – B.A., M.A. , M.Phil., P.H.D. If, Applicant completed B.A and B.Ed. course and later after taking admission for M.A., for M.A. course He/she will not be allowed for scholarship/freeship. But after admission to M.B.A. after B.Ed, it can be eligible for scholarship/freeship as it is a professional post graduate course.
** Applicant studying in particular professional/Non-Professional course, and availing benefits of scholarship/freeship for that academic course and if he/she wants to change his existing Professional/Non-Professional course in between academic years he/she will not be eligible for freeship/scholarship for further course.
Application Last Date
** Application Acceptance A.Y 2019-20 for Merit Schemes is from 1st August 2019 till 15th December 2019.
** Application Acceptance other than Merit Schemes for A.Y 2019-20 is from 1st August 2019 till 15th December 2019.
I am studying 10th. Can I apply for this scholarship?