Organisation : Resonance Eduventures Ltd.
Announcement : ResoSTEP Stage 2 Result 2018-19
Scholarship Exam : ResoSTEP 2018-19 Resonance Scholarship & Talent Encouragement Program
Applicable For : For Class – 8, 9, 10, 11(Bio/Maths) & 12(Bio/Maths)
Website : http://www.resostep.com/result-login.aspx
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Resonance ResoSTEP Stage 2 Result
Resonance ResoSTEP Stage 2 Result is out. Kindly follow the below steps to check your result.
Related : Eklavya Educations All India Engineering Scholarship Test 2019 : www.scholarships.net.in/33179.html
How to Check Result?
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Resonance Eduventures Ltd provided above.
Step 2 : Enter Your ResoSTEP Roll No. 
Step 3 : Click on the “Submit” button
Step 4 : Your result will be displayed as shown below and click on the “Download” link to download your result.
Forgot Registration Number?
Please enter the following details to recover your Registration Number.
Step 1 : Enter Your Student Name [Arun] ( Enter Min. 4 Character)
Step 2 : Click on the “Show” button
Cash Awards :
|All India Rank (AIR)||Cash Award||Total Prizes|
Educational & Recreational Tours in various parts of India.
|All India Rank (AIR)||Tour Worth||Total Prizes|
** The Tours will be organized in month of May-June.
** The Tour winner can opt for any of the tour planned.
** The tour destination & duration may change keeping the tour worth same.
Scholarship in Resonance Classroom (YCCP) Coaching FEE at Kota.
Admission Scholarship :
The successful students in stage-II shall be entitled for scholarships in Resonance’s Yearlong Classroom Contact Programs (YCCPs) of JEE (Main), Pre-Medical Division at Resonance Kota Centre, PSPD at all Study Centres & D/eLPD at all Study Centres only in next academic session 2019-20.
|All India Rank (AIR)||In JMD & PMD at Kota SC||In PSPD at all SCs||In D/eLPD at all SCs|
|Top 10 Ranks||80%||80%||30%|
|AIR 11 to 50||60%||60%||25%|
|AIR 51 to 100||40%||40%||20%|
|AIR 101 to 200||20%||20%||15%|
** Participation in a competition organized at National level with many participants.
** Assessment of proficiency at a level larger than school level.
** Bench-marking of individual performance at School and National Level.
** Rewards & Recognition to performance & excellence.
** Scholarship for competitive coaching & future studies at graduate level.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prizes Titles : The prizes titles may be changed within the monetary worth of the prize.
2. Tie Breaker : In case of more than one participating student secure equal aggregate marks in stage-II then the better Rank shall be given by comparing scores individually in the subjects in decreasing priority order of
** For Class 8, 9 & 10 – General Science (P, C & B), Mathematics, Mental Ability & General Awareness.
** For Class 11 & 12 (Math & Bio) – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Mental Ability.
** If individual scores in all the subjects are also equal then the student youngest in age shall be given higher rank.
3. Domestic Tours : 5 Domestic tours itineraries will be prepared. Those who win tours will be allowed to choose any of the trip from those choices. If none of the tours are availed, it will not be compensated by any cash amount.
4. Non-Transferability of prizes : All the prizes are non-transferable in terms of person or prize title.
5. A student must produce required documents to claim his/her Award/Prize Money (as required by Resonance).