Organisation : Karnataka Directorate of Minorities
Announcement : National Overseas Scholarship Batch 2 Sanction List 2018-19
Scholarship Name : National Overseas Scholarship For Minorities 2018-19
Applicable For : Minority Community Students
Applicable State : Karnataka
Website : https://gokdom.kar.nic.in/index_en.asp
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
GOKDOM NOS Batch 2 Sanction List
Sanction and release of grants under National Overseas Scholarship to the minority students for the year 2018-19 (Batch-2)
Related : GOKDOM National Overseas Scholarship Batch 3 Sanction List 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/34744.html
The selection committee conducted an interview/Counseling for the applied candidates on 03.10.2018 & 04.10.2018 and selected 160 eligible second list fresh candidates to sanction scholarship from the Minority Communities candidates based on
1) The Merit (Marks) of the candidate in his/her Degrees,
2) Occupation and Annual Income of the parents of the respective candidates
3) Representation of candidates from different districts of the state candidatcs (Regional Representation)
4) Opportunity to Female Candidates and
5) Opportunity to candidates who opted and chosen special subjects by the candidates.
Some of the selected candidates names are listed below. Kindly refer the below PDF links uploaded for full candidates list.
NOS Batch 2 Sanction List 2018-19 :
1. Sheema Afshan, D/o Abdul Salma
2. Mohammed Billal Khan, S/o Chand Pasha
3. Mohammed Siddiq, S/o Abdul Javad
4. Syed Areeb, S/o Syed Afzal
5. Lubna Urruj, D/o Syed Suleman Shahid
6. Sohail Sankanur, S/o Syed Tajuddin Sankanur
7. Syed Omar Farooq, S/o Syed Zameeruddin Kamali
8. Aammir Malik Shaik, S/o Humayun Kabeer
9. Syed Raehan Ahmed, S/o Syed Mohibbur Rahman
10. Mohammed Salman S, S/o Shamshuddin
Thus you are hereby informed to submit the following attested to transfer the Scholarship amount to the students bank account. The documents are to be submitted early to the Director, Directorate of Minorities, 20th Floor, V.V.Tower, Bangalore – 560001. For taking further action in this regard
Intimation Letter :
Documents to be furnished :
** A certificate/letter to the effect that you have joined the Institution/ College/University you have opted for higher studies abroad.
** A Xerox copy of the Visa issued by the country you have purposed for higher studies.
** Candidate has to produce a certificate for receipt or non-receipt of any scholarship /Allowances from the College/University/Government from the place of his study abroad.
** A Xerox copy of the boarding pass for having travelled to that Country.
** An Affidavit in a Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 200/- (in the enclosed Performa, duly notarized) to the effect that the amount of Scholarship granted to him will be utilized for the higher education abroad only.
In case he discontinue his studies without intimating to this office, the amount will have to be refunded to the Minority Department with interest if any. (in the enclosed format)
** A surety bond In Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 200/- (in the enclosed Performa) duly notarized from your two nearest relatives or Persons known to you other than family members to the effect that they will stand surety to the Scholarship amount granted to you. For higher Studies.
** Xerox Copy of Students Bank Pass Book.(please inform if there is any Change of Bank)
** Submit ID Card Xerox Copy Issued by overseas Institution/College/University