Organisation : Ashoka University
Scholarship Name : Financial Aid/Scholarship 2019
Applicable For : Undergraduate & MA Economics Students
Applicable State : All Over India
Application Open on : 4th Jan, 2019
Application Deadline : 11th Jan, 2019
Website : https://www.ashoka.edu.in/page/financial-aid-37#/section-276
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Ashoka University Financial Aid/Scholarship
Ashoka University has helped over 2200 students achieve their dreams by availing financial aid from the institution.
Related : GIM Goa Institute Of Management Scholarship 2018-20 : www.scholarships.net.in/32557.html
For the 2019 intake of the Undergraduate programme, we are committed to giving a minimum of 100 FULL AID grants
Ashoka University’s generous Financial Aid policy has helped support approximately 46% of our undergraduate students who have received some form of financial grants.
Of these students, 74% have received full or partial tuition waivers while 26% have received full aid.
** Admissions Fee of INR 35,000 at the time of acceptance of the offer of admission
** Refundable Security Deposit of INR 75,000 (Security Deposit of INR 50,000 and Meal Cost Deposit of INR 25,000) at the time of acceptance of an offer of admission.
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4|
|Financial Aid Forms Open||4 Jan, 2019||1 Mar 2019||24 May, 2019||12 July, 2019|
|Financial Aid Forms Close||11 Jan, 2019||8 Mar 2019||31 May, 2019||19 July, 2019|
|Decision Notification||1 Feb, 2019||29 Mar 2019||*28 June, 2019||*2 August 2019|
|Acceptance Deadline||15 Feb 2019||12 Apr 2019||5 July 2019||**9 August 2019|
Financial Aid Brackets
The Undergraduate Financial Aid Brackets for the 2019 intake
|Financial Aid Brackets||Amount Waived* (INR)|
|25% Waiver on Tuition||1,85,000|
|50% Waiver on Tuition||3,70,000|
|65% Waiver on Tuition||4,81,000|
|80% Waiver on Tuition||5,92,000|
|90% Waiver on Tuition||6,66,000|
|100% Waiver on Tuition||7,40,000|
|100% waiver on Tuition and 50% waiver on Residence||8,17,500|
|100% waiver on Tuition and 100% waiver on Residence||8,95,000|
|Exceptional Aid||Tuition, Residence & Meals|
MA Economics Programme
|Components||Amount (INR) per person|
|Residence (Opt-in) Cost||1,55,000|
** If you opt for On-Campus Residence, the annual Residence Cost is INR 1,55,000.
** If you opt for Meals, a Refundable Meal Cost Security Deposit of INR 25,000 is charged at the time of payment of Semester 1 fee.
|Round 1||Round 2|
|Financial Aid Forms Open||19 May 2019||5 July 2019|
|Financial Aid Forms Close||26 May 2019||12 July 2019|
|Decision Notification||31 May 2019||19 July 2019|
|Acceptance Deadline||30 June 2019||30 July 2019|
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Financial Aid/Scholarship 2019.
Step 1 : Go to the official website provided above and click on Financial Aid Form under application process.
Step 2 : Complete The Financial Aid Form & Upload The Supporting Documents
Step 3 : Submit The Financial Aid Form
Step 4 : Financial Aid Assessment &Decision Notification
a) Income Tax Returns for the Financial Year 2015-16, 2016-17 & 2017-18 for your parents/earning members of the family
b) Bank Account Statements for the last 12 months of all earning members of the family
c) Details of the family’s Financial Assets (movable and immovable property, investments, etc)
d) Business Income Tax Returns, Business Bank Statements, Business Financial Statements (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for the last two Financial Years) (for Business families)
e) Form 26AS (for Business families)
f) Loan Statements (mandatory is loan amount is mentioned)
g) *Haryana Domicile Certificate (mandatory for availing Haryana Resident benefits)
1. Take the help of a parent/guardian while completing the Financial Aid Application Form.
2. Add the email address ‘financialaid [AT] ashoka.edu.in’ to your inbox address book so that the mails you receive from this ID does not go into spam.
3. Answer the questions clearly and honestly.
4. Before you begin, please scan and save the documents as JPG/PDF files of sizes under 2MB.
5. Fill all mandatory fields with the correct information and upload the supporting documents.
6. Do not attach password protected copies of attachments.
7. Re-read the form to ensure than the information submitted is correct.
8. Click the SUBMIT Button. Financial Aid Application Forms not submitted will not be processed for Financial Aid.
9. Haryana Resident students are eligible for a full or partial fee concession as per the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006.
1. Do you offer financial aid for international students?
Yes, we do offer financial aid for international students.
2. Can I submit the financial documents through email/post/in person?
No, you can only submit the financial documents through the financial aid form.
3. Does my financial aid include the summer semester at Ashoka University?
Yes, the level of financial aid granted to you will be applicable to the summer semester at Ashoka University. For more information, please write to summer [AT] ashoka.edu.in
4. Does my financial aid include study abroad or semester abroad programmes?
No, your financial aid package does not include the study abroad or semester abroad programmes. If you wish to apply for financial aid for any of these programmes, you are required to contact the Office of International Programme at studyabroad [AT] ashoka.edu.in