Organisation : Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute SRFTI
Fellowship Name : Independent Research Fellowship Programme 2018-19
Applicable For : Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Students
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Applicable Deadline : 15.12.18
Website : http://srfti.ac.in/?page_id=6183
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
SRFTI Independent Research Fellowship
Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata invites application from Indian nationals for Independent Research proposal on Indian Cinema, Electronic and Digital Media.
Related : ICHR PDF Post Doctoral Fellowship 2019-20 : www.scholarships.net.in/32443.html
1. Applicants are required to be resident in India, and to have an account in any bank operating in India.
2. Must have a Post graduate degree / diploma
3. scholars, researchers and practitioners; specific aspects of media, culture and society
4. Applications can be in Hindi or in English. The research work and presentation should be in English.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Independent Research Fellowship Programme 2018-19.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of SRFTI provided above.
Step 2 : Read the instructions carefully and download the application form from the official website.
or you can directly download it from below mentioned link.
Download Application Form :
Step 3 : Fill the application form with the required details and Following documents along with application form should be send to fra [AT] srfti.ac.in
Submission fee – Rs. 500/-
Account Name – Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute
Account No – 10485372096
Bank Name – State Bank Of India
Branch Name – Baghajatin Bazar, Ganguly Bagan
IFSC Code – SBIN0006789
1. Application (Download format) [submit .docx / pdf file]
2. Proposal (download format) [submit .docx / .pdf file]
3. One sample work (if any) [article in .pdf format, audio-visual in .mp4 format]
4. One passport photograph (300 dpi) [submit .jpg file]
5. Scanned copy of certificate in support of academic qualification [.jpg / .pdf file]
6. Scanned copy of supporting documents / Transaction No. of submission fee
Total fellowship amount for each applicant Rs 1,00,000/-. Amount will be disbursed in 3 equal installments @ Rs. 30,000/-. after evaluation of interim reports on 2nd & 4th month and final submission of project after 6 month.
Maximum of Rs. 10,000/- may be reimbursed at the end towards contingency expenditure (i.e. purchase of research related books, pen drive etc.) as per actual submission of bills.
1. Each month, the applicant has to submit a report on progress of the research and subsequent write up by email.
2. Applicant has to present his paper/ research / audio-visual in a seminar organised by SRFTI at the end of the programme.
3. Applicant has to submit the hard copy and soft copy of his/her paper / write up / audio-visual at the end of the programme.
Terms & Conditions
** Fellows will be required to submit two interim reports at the end of 2nd and 4th months and final submission of an article of 7000 words including end notes and references, or an audio-visual material of 10-15 minutes duration along with a write up of 7000 words including end notes and references during the final presentation of the research project at SRFTI.
** The fellowships do not require the fellows to be resident of SRFTI.
** If required, the shortlisted candidate may be interviewed over skype / telephone.
** Candidates will be provided 2AC rail fare (both way) for final presentation at SRFTI
Last Date to submit the Application form is 15.12.18