Organization : RGCIRC Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
Fellowship Name : Fellowship Programme in Oncology 2019
Applicable For : I.M.A. Lifetime Member
Application Last Date : 30.11.2018
Website : http://www.rgcirc.org/academics/fellowship/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
RGCIRC Fellowship Programme
RGCIRC invites application for Fellowship Programme (Recognized by IMA Academy of Medical Specialites, Hyderabad).
Related : Indian Council of Medical CENTENARY Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2018-19 : www.scholarships.net.in/31444.html
Admissions to Fellowship Courses in RGCI & RC are done in October and January session only.
** Candidate must be a life time member of any branch of I.M.A.
** Medical professional with requisite qualifications, engaged in Non Oncology Practices may be considered on the merit of their experience
** Preference will be given to sponsored candidates
** Registration with Delhi Medical Council is a must
Selected candidates will be charged a sum of Rs. 25000/- at the time of joining the course. This amount is payable through Bank draft drawn in favour of I.M.A Academy of Medical Specialties, payable at Hyderabad.
This fee is not refundable if the candidate leaves the course in between. After admission the candidate will have to take membership of I.M.A. Academy of Medical Specialties, Hyderabad on submission of required fee.
Submission of Application
Step 1 : Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application in the prescribed format. The specimen format of application form may be downloaded from our website.
Download Application Form :
Step 1 : The application should be supported with the below mentioned documents and sent to the following address before the last date.
Dr. Shalini Agnihotri, Academic Incharge,
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre,
Delhi – 110085 (India)
Copies of documents required to be forwarded are
** Certificate – Qualification, Experience, Life time I. M. A. Membership
** Recent passport size photographs
** ID Proof (Copy of Driving License/Passport/PAN Card)
** Residence Proof (Copy of Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card)
** DMC Registration No.
1. Incomplete/late received applications are liable to be rejected.
2. The selected candidates will be informed telephonically by 20.12.2018
3. Sponsored Candidates :
Candidates eligible for Sponsored seats may forward their application with sponsorship letter signed by the competent authority to reach the office of Dr. Shalini Agnihotri, Academic Incharge latest by 30.11.2018
4. Sponsored candidates will not be given any stipend by RGCIRC and shall be treated to be on study leave or on deputation from the parent organization during their entire training period. Stipend will be paid to non-sponsored candidates only by RGCIRC
5. Decision of the Management of RGCIRC will be final and binding
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in theory exam and interview
7. The fellowship is a full time course. Candidate will be entitled for 30 days leaves during the entire period of course
8. Publication of minimum one paper in any indexed journal, (National or International) is mandatory during the tenure of fellowship
** Last date for receipt of completed application in prescribed format – 30.11.2018
** Finalization of Selection – 20.12.2018
** Last date of Joining the Course – 01.01.2019
For assistance / guidance, please contact us at +91-11-4702 2222, +91-11-4702 2622