Organisation : National Scholarship Portal 2.0
Scholarship Name : NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura 2018-19
Applicable For : General /OBC/MOBC/SC/ST Students
Applicable States/UTs : Tripura
Application Deadline : 29-12-2018
Website : https://scholarships.gov.in/
|You can now ask your question on this scholarship. Ask here (OR) Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
NSP NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura
Online NEC Scholarships disbursements is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Tripura which is aimed at the educational upliftment of students Below poverty line(BPL), initiated by the Department of NEC.
Related : National Scholarship Portal : www.scholarships.net.in/national-scholarships-portal
Who Can Apply?
1. The stipends and book grants are open only to a candidate who is a permanent resident of any of the States in the North East.
2. The certificate to this effect obtained from the Deputy Commissioner of the district in which the candidate is a permanent resident must be produced by the candidate.
3. Certificate from any other authority will not be accepted. However, for SC/ST applicants, the SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority can be considered as PRC
4. The candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized institution.
5. The student must not be in receipt of any other financial assistance from any other source, except National or State Merit Scholarship.
6. The maximum marks for the grant of stipend should be 75% for General /OBC/MOBC and 60% for SC/ST candidates in the relevant qualifying examination for Diploma, Degree and Post-Graduate courses.
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura 2018-19.
Step 1 : Go to the official website of National Scholarship Portal through the URL provided above.
Step 2 : Then Select State Schemes tab and Click on Tripura in the drop down list.
Step 3 : After that Click Apply link in the “NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura” under Tripura
Step 4 : It will redirect to the Login Page. Enter your Application Id, Password and Captcha for Login.
Step 5 : After Login to your account select the Scholarship scheme and fill the required details to apply for the scholarship.
Step 6 : If you are a New User then Click on the Register link in the Login Page.
Step 7 : Enter all required details for registration to get your user id and password. After register your account you can Login and apply the scholarship.
Step 8 : After complete your application you will get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
Note : Application complete in all respects, shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution/School.
Documents (Attested Scanned Copies) to be uploaded (in .jpeg format) while filling the Online Scholarship Application Form
(a) Recommendation Certificate by Head of the Institute
(b) Permanent Residence Certificate
(c) Undertaking to serve in N.E. Region for at least 5 (five) Years Certificate
(d) Undertaking to refund stipend in case of furnishing false information
(e) Mark sheet of qualifying examination.
(f) Caste Certificate(SC/ST/OBC)
(g) Letter of recognition of the Courses and Institute where studying
Last date to complete the online application for NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura is December 29th, 2018