Organisation : Kerala State Higher Education Council
Scholarship Name : KSHEC 2019-20 Higher Education Scholarship
Applicable For : UG First Year Students
Applicable State : Kerala
Document Submission Last Date : 15-04-2020
Website : http://www.kshec.kerala.gov.in/index.php
|You can ask questions or answer questions about this scholarship.
Please go to the bottom of this page.
KSHEC Kerala Higher Education Scholarship
Kerala state higher education council invited applications from eligible students for the distribution of Higher Education Scholarship during the academic year 2019-20.
Related / Similar Post : KSHEC HES Renewal 2019-20
** First year degree students of Science, Humanities, Social Science, Business Studies
** Should be an Indian Citizen
Note : Students studying professional courses should not apply
(On the basis of Marks Obtained in Plus Two or Equivalent Examination)
General Candidates :
** Science/Business Studies – 75%
** Humanities/Social Science – 60%
BPL/OBC Candidates :
** Science – 60%
** Humanities/Social Science – 55%
** Business Studies – 65%
Physically Challenged Candidates :
** Science/Business Studies – 45%
** Humanities/Social Science – 45%
SC Candidates :
** Science/Humanities/Social Science – 55%
** Business Studies – 60%
ST Candidates :
** Science/Business Studies – Passed
** Humanities/Social Science – Passed
How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship 2019-20.
Step 1 : Go to the following link [http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/hescholarship/he_ma/he_maindx.php]
Step 2 : Fill the registration form with the following details,
1. Matriculation(Tenth Standard) or equivalent examination passed by the applicant
2. Bio data of Applicant
3. Permanent Address
4. Communication Address( Tick if Same as Permanent Address)
5. Details of Programme & Institution the applicant is currently studying
6. Details of Qualifying Examination in HSC/VHSE(Plus Two)
7. Bank Details
8. Scholarship Details
9. Password Settings
Step 3 : Finally accept the declarations, then type the characters in the image and click on “Submit” button
Step 4 : After complete your registration you can Login with your Registration Id, Date of Birth and Password to complete the fresh scholarship application.
(i) Copy of SSLC Certificate attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer to prove nativity, age & date of birth. (those who passed SSLC equivalent examination should submit nativity certificate from the village officer and the same should be attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer)
(ii) Copy of Mark List of SSLC/Equivalent attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
(iii) Copy of Mark List of Plus Two/Equivalent examination attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
(iv) Copy of the front page of the Bank Pass Book attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer (Candidate Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Address should be clearly visible)
(v) Candidates belongs to BPL category should submit certificate attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer. (Certificate from Panchayat Secretary, Municipal Secretary, Corporation Secretary, Village Extension Officer)
(vi) Physically challenged students should submit medical certificate to prove 40% or more disability from a government medical board, attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
(vii) SC/ST students should submit certificate from Village officer/Tehsildar, attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
(viii) OBC candidates should submit Non-creamy layer certificate from village officer, attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer.
HES Provisional List
Provisional List would be finalized, subject to physical verification of the following documents by the Higher Education Council. Accordingly, Principals are requested to forward to the Council Photostat copies of the following documents in respect of the scholarship awardees. Each document should be duly attested by the Principal.
Provisional List 2019-20 :
The documents should be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post to
The Kerala State Higher Education Council,
Science & Technology Museum Campus, PMG, Vikas Bhavan P.O,
The last date for the receipt of the documents is 15/04/2020.Any complaints regarding provisional list has to be submitted to the Council on or before 25/03/2020
Documents Required :
1. Application form in original
2. Certificate to prove Nationality, Date of Birth (Relevant page of school leaving certificate is sufficient)
3. Mark list of the SSLC/equivalent examination
4. Mark list of the +2/equivalent examination.
5. Attested copy of first page of bank pass book showing the Account Number, Name, IFS Code.Bank Account should be in the name of the applicant.
6. BPL certificate issued by a competent authority in the case of applicants claiming BPL status.
7. Certificate showing disability of 40% or more, issued by a medical officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon of a Govt. medical institution in the case of applicants claiming Physically Challenged status.
8. Caste certificate issued by a competent authority in the case of applicants claiming SC/ST/OBC status.
9. Income certificate in the case of those who claim OBC Reservation (issued by revenue authorities eg. Village Officer).
Final list of scholarship awardees will be announced by the Higher Education Council after verifying the above documents.
For Degree Course :
** First Year -Rs.12000/-
** Second Year – Rs.18000/-
** Third Year – Rs.24000/-
Post Graduate – Continuing Education :
** First Year – Rs.40000/-
** Second Year – Rs.60000/-
Note : Candidates with disability over 40% will get additional 25% of the scholarship amount
Higher Education Council : 0471-2301297
Help Desk : 0471-2301297